Sweet Ideas, LLC

Freehold, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Ideas, LLC

Sweet Ideas is a professional wedding personalization service located in Freehold, New Jersey. Sue Bulger, the founder of this service, specializes in wedding invitations and favors, focusing on the finer details of your event to deliver an unforgettable experience. Sue started this company in 2003, expanding over time to become an exclusive designer for many of the top invitation companies in the Northeast. Sweet Ideas strives to create an event that represents who you truly are, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

This Freehold-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your personal style, taste, and budget. Sue provides a varied selection of products including custom invitations, menus, imprinted napkins, place cards, RSVP cards, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards. Sweet Ideas also aims to provide clients with a plethora of convenient services which include:

• Addressing

Maria
Maria

Getting married on 03/20/2020

Absolutely gorgeous

Other than the fact that the invitations are Absolutely gorgeous, she was easy going and great to work with. Read more Other than the fact that the invitations are Absolutely gorgeous, she was easy going and great to work with.

D
Deanna Benigno

Getting married on 12/10/2019

Knowledgable, Professional and all around amazing!

Sue was amazing to work with. She was professional and knowledgable about all of the products available and was very patient with me as I flipped through every single book in her office. She has every ... Read more kind of invitation option you can think of. She was patient and knowledgable as I customized my invitation to fit what I wanted. The invitations were stunning and I can't wait to send them out to all of my guests.

Marianne
Marianne Haggar

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Sue is amazing!!

We worked with Sue for our wedding invitations. She was amazing! When we liked elements from one invitation and others from another, she was very accommodating in helping us build a custom invitation. ... Read more We would definitely use her again and recommend her to our friends and family!