Sweet Inspirations Events

Long Island City, NY · View map

About Sweet Inspirations Events

Sweet Inspirations Events is a boutique event planning firm specializing in making your event a unique experience.

Our philosophy is simple; to have successful events each and every time. We take your vision and make it a reality. It is so important to have the right team for the day of your event, one that shares a vision and can handle the overwhelming details. Sweet Inspirations Events believes 100% in the team we have put together, we make it easy for you to design your event. Our goal is to make sure that you have a wonderful time throughout the planning process, removing any stress, so that you are able to enjoy your event.

13 Reviews for Sweet Inspirations Events

13 Sweet Inspirations Events Reviews

J
Judith

Event date: 02/07/2015

Wonderful young ladies to work with. Professional, detailed oriented, they take time to secure everything you want goes to plan. Read more Wonderful young ladies to work with. Professional, detailed oriented, they take time to secure everything you want goes to plan.

M
Manisha

Event date: 01/11/2015

They did a great job with both my kids birthday parties... Beautiful set up. Everybody loved it. Kids had a blast. Will recommend it to anyone looking to make their parties memorable. Read more They did a great job with both my kids birthday parties... Beautiful set up. Everybody loved it. Kids had a blast. Will recommend it to anyone looking to make their parties memorable.

User4689661

2+ years ago

The event was beautiful. They put together an even more beautiful and hip event than I had envisioned. I was working on a budget, and Grace and Carmen were amazing at figuring out ways to cut costs ... Read more that would not affect the elegance and style of the event. They are incredibly professional and so easy to work with. They made my wedding!