Sweet Jonesin Candy Buffets and Card Boxes

Montgomery, AL · View map

About Sweet Jonesin Candy Buffets and Card Boxes

Sweet Jonesin can add the extra touch your event needs with a custom designed sweet tables which leave a lasting impression upon guests; or by adding a color coordinated custom designed card box to extend that special touch to your event.

​Sweet Jonesin Designs' custom sweet tables add the extra style and elegance to your event and are designed to match your theme and color. The sweet tables which display a variety of delectable candies and sweets can be used as a favor and are a sweet way of saying "thank you" to your guests.

Sweet Jonesin Designs' custom created card boxes are a beautiful addition to your wedding, birthday or graduation reception gift table. The card boxes can be used as storage for gift cards or money envelopes and mementos, and provide an everlasting memory of your special day.Sweet Jonesin Designs Wedding Card boxes, see our photos below and please visit our online store www.etsy.com/shop/sweetjonesin

Sweet Jonesin Designs, located in Montgomery Al , is waiting for the opportunity to serve you and add that special touch to your event in Alabama and the Southeast Region.

Like us on Facebook:

40 Reviews for Sweet Jonesin Candy Buffets and Card Boxes

40 Sweet Jonesin Candy Buffets and Card Boxes Reviews

K
KATHY

Married on 12/31/2015

Brenda from Sweet Jonesin was a sheer delight to work with. She could accommodate our short schedule and kept in communication until the custom product was completed. The finished product was ... Read more beautiful. We received many compliments on the wedding card mail box. It was just as the bride, my daughter, requested. Thanks so much.

S
S

Married on 12/20/2015

I was so pleased with my Thank you box from SweetJonesin. It was the perfect compliment to my Christmas VIP reception and for thank you cards for our Choir Director after the Performance of our ... Read more Christmas Cantata. These boxes are perfect for any occasion and add a nice touch of professionalism, personalization and PRESENTATION! I gave choir members blank cards for them to write a personal note of thanks and at the end of the musical performance, presented the box to our director! It was FABULOUS. So although fantastic for weddings, SweetJonesins card boxes can be used for many occasions. Thanks for helping add that special touch to our event!

I
india

Married on 12/13/2015

The picture on etsy does this card box NO justice it's absolutely breathtaking in person. I look forward to ordering with the company in the future Read more The picture on etsy does this card box NO justice it's absolutely breathtaking in person. I look forward to ordering with the company in the future