Sweet Lighting Photography

Riverview, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Lighting Photography

Sweet Lighting Photography is a wedding photography company based in Riverview, Florida, that serves the surrounding and Tampa regions and is willing to travel. They offer couples professional, high-quality photos of their wedding events to celebrate such a remarkable event.

To capture every precious, heartfelt moment as authentically as possible, Sweet Lighting Photography uses contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles when shooting your wedding. They offer many different services to ensure you make the most of their talent, including additional hours, custom graphics, and a second shooter. They would also be happy to work only one event per day to provide couples with the utmost attention and care. Sweet Lighting Photography may also photograph your engagement shoots and Trash the Dress sessions, and they may also create a slideshow for you. They offer couples albums, digital files, and prints of their images.

39 Reviews for Sweet Lighting Photography

39 Sweet Lighting Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Alison Kane

Married on 03/23/2019

Stunning! So happy!

We hired Chen for our wedding after seeing his work, hearing about his professional training in photojournalism, and enjoying his warm and easy personality. As part of the package, we had an ... Read more engagement photo shoot. I can't tell you how THRILLED we are with this decision! Chen's been amazing to work with - super responsive, flexible, fun, and perhaps most importantly SO TALENTED! We just got our photos back from our engagement shoot (earlier than promised!), and we are so in love!! Chen recommended a perfect location and created so many wonderful shots that we literally can't choose which ones are our favorites. Furthermore, neither my fiance nor I like having our picture taken and often feel uncomfortable being posed. But Chen was so great and made the whole session fun rather than uncomfortable! I can't recommend him or his beautiful work enough!

C
Christa Hudson

Married on 06/12/2019

Chen was amazing, and the photos are perfect!

Words cannot describe how pleased I am with Chen and the photos he took. He made our wedding come to life. He is very charismatic, professional, and engaging. Everyone who attended the wedding ... Read more couldn't get over how awesome Chen was! If I could give him 10+ stars I would. Highly recommend! Chen--thank you for making our day even more special! The photos turned out so amazing. My family just loved you! I am truly a happy bride!

Moriah
Moriah Morris

Married on 05/25/2019

Fun and professional

Chen was the perfect photographer for our beach wedding! He was fun, energetic, professional, and very thorough through the whole wedding! Everyone loved him! We got our photos back so quickly (only 2 ... Read more weeks after the wedding). He captured our most memorable moments and we are so happy we were able to get the beautiful sunset in so many of our photos! 5 stars! I highly recommend him for any event!