Sweet Madness

Pinellas Park, FL · View map

About Sweet Madness

Sweet Madness is a family owned bakery that was started in 2014. The bakery is owned and operated by a Mother/Daughter duo, Boni & Danielle. The two have been baking and perfecting recipes for years. From the simple cupcake to the most elegant Wedding Cakes, these two can do it all. They enjoy making their clients feel like part of the family and will do everything they can to make sure your experience is a wonderful one. Come and witness the love and family atmosphere you won't find anywhere else. For all of your sweets and treats, Sweet Madness is the place to go. Where just one bite, and you'll go mad!

40 Reviews for Sweet Madness

40 Sweet Madness Reviews

April
April

Married on 01/19/2019

Perfect execution of my vision!

From start to finish Sweet Madness was a joy to work with! My vision for my cake was perfect and they were able to provide us with everything that we asked! With this being a destination wedding, we ... Read more had to bring Pittsburgh down to St. Petersburg in some way! We had a great cookie table and fantastic cannolis! Thank you so much for helping make this day perfect for us!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/15/2018

I needed a gluten free wedding cake but wanted different flavored cupcakes for my guests. Boni made this process SO easy and everything was delicious! The cake and cupcakes were beautifully decorated ... Read more and were exactly what we wanted.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 04/22/2018

Boni was very nice! She customized the experience strictly to our budget. The vanilla was so good! She was friendly, professional and accomodating. Read more Boni was very nice! She customized the experience strictly to our budget. The vanilla was so good! She was friendly, professional and accomodating.