Sweet Opera Events

Caguas, PR · View map

About Sweet Opera Events

Sweet Opera Events is a full-service wedding floral design and event planning company based out of Caguas, Puerto Rico. They provide custom, luxury floral arrangements and detailed planning services to bring your vision to life for your big day!

Products Offered
Sweet Opera Events offers many floral design services for your big day, including consultations, delivery, setup, cleanup, event design, samples, and a venue visit. The types of floral arrangements and designs they can provide include:

• Aisle and altar decor
  • Artificial
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower baskets and crowns
  • Flower petals and single flowers
  • Non-floral

Other Services
Sweet Opera Events also provides many wedding planning services to ensure that your special day runs smoothly and according to plan. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

5 Sweet Opera Events Reviews

Fantasia
Fantasia

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Fiance and I were planning on eloping within 3 MONTHS! I contacted Marisol and, right away, she was so accommodating. Within 2 weeks, I had choices for different venues. She would face time me and we ... Read more talked so comfortably. We ended up not eloping and will be planning a wedding locally, however, I do recommend her services from what I have seen so far.

O
Onzao Butler

Married on 06/20/2019

Our experience with Marisol was everything that she said it would be.

Marisol, is thee absolute best! She was VERY attentive to our needs and she brought the bride’s vision to life. I would most definitely recommend her and use her for future business. Thanks again, ... Read more Marisol; it was an absolute pleasure meeting and working with you. May God continue to bless you and your business.

Natalie
Natalie

Married on 03/08/2019

Beautiful bohemian rustic design

It was such a pleasure to work with Marisol. She completely understood our rustic bohemian vision. In the execution her designs almost exactly mirrored my Pinterest pics. Our wedding was located at ... Read more Hacienda Siesta Alegre. Already a beautiful location, but Marisol complimented the venue with her special touch. My favorite were the table garlands...lots of greenery and hints of white looked perfect on the rustic wooden tables. She was flexible and helped with last minute requests such as the welcome sign and seating charts. The bouquets were exceptional as well. I was thrilled to see my vision come to life. I highly recommend Sweet Opera Events. They are very economical, professional, creative and deliver great service.