Sweet Pea Designs

Lewiston, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Pea Designs

Local to Lewiston, Maine and serving the greater New England area, event planning and floral design company Sweet Pea Designs specializes in wedding coordination and unique, elegant wedding floral arrangements. Established in 2004 by owner and designer Laurie-Anne Ouellette, and composed of designers and florists with vast industry experience, Sweet Pea Designs is passionate about ensuring couples have a relaxed, seamless wedding day experience.

Any initial consultation with Sweet Pea Designs is always complimentary. A custom proposal will be crafted based on your conversation, and costs will vary depending on your personal preferences, budget, and desired wedding style. If desired, Sweet Pea Designs' wedding planners can advise in every wedding matter ranging from your selection of invitations and honeymoon destination to vendors and venues. The Sweet Pea Designs' floral team endeavors to customize wedding florals to your needs and preferences. Flexible to your budget, any floral service purchase includes the cost of consultations, venue visits, and delivery and set up services. Whether your wedding theme is classic and romantic, modern and tropical, or somewhere in-between, Sweet Pea Designs will craft your desired floral arrangements to suit your preferred style. Sweet Pea Designs specializes in exotic flowers, including amaryllis, gingers, and heliconias. Some of the company’s floral products include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Sam

Married on 09/01/2018

PERFECT Wedding Bouquets

I can’t say enough good things about Laurie. I sent her my Pinterest board of ideas and she created exactly what I was looking for. It fit my personality and wedding style to a T! She was extremely ... Read more responsive and flexible, and she negotiated a price that fit my budget. Highly recommend Sweet Pea Designs!

R
Renaye Sinnett

Married on 07/12/2019

The perfect flowers

Laurie was incredible to work with, and probably more excited for my wedding than I was! She gave me tons of options and was so incredibly helpful. And then came through with the most gorgeous flowers ... Read more exactly how I wanted them.

Z
Zoe

Married on 07/14/2018

When Laurie did my flowers a few years ago she did exactly what I had imagined them to look like. She was very professional, kind and easy to work with. Recommend 10/10 Read more When Laurie did my flowers a few years ago she did exactly what I had imagined them to look like. She was very professional, kind and easy to work with. Recommend 10/10