Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart

Upland, CA · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart

Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart is a rustic and chic farm wedding venue located in Upland, California. Guests often describe the overall feelings and atmosphere of the ranch as “coming home.” The home-style Southern hospitality creates a space of comfort and fun that will be a great addition to your day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can exchange their vows outside under the arbors while guests sit on rustic benches. From there, you can enjoy a few cocktails out on the lawn and in the fountain area. Guests will enjoy being outside taking in the scenic views. The entire property is a stunning background for all of the photos during your celebration. Following cocktail hour, you can head inside the barn for dinner and dancing and finish out the night under the stars near the fire pits with your loved ones eating desserts and s’mores. One of the great things about Sweet Pea Ranch is that you can bring along your furry friends since the entire property is pet-friendly. There are get-ready rooms on-site that you may use, and there is wheelchair accessibility throughout the venue for added convenience.

When you book your day at the Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart, you’ll be offered all-inclusive packages as well as setup and cleanup services. The event planner will support you throughout your wedding planning process and strive to bring your vision to life. To give couples peace of mind, the property has its own liability insurance so you won’t have to worry. You’re able to bring in outside vendors of your choosing and will have access to WiFi to stay connected with those who can’t attend the big day. The ranch offers couples the following event items:

• Altar/arch
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent accessories

Cuisine
The catering staff is able to serve you and your guests hors d’oeuvres during a cocktail reception and your meal at a buffet, family-style, or at stations. Bartenders can pour drinks at an open or cash bar. They can serve beer, wine, liquor, and signature drinks, and can provide you with champagne for the toast. Sweet Pea Ranch offers you barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens for you big day as well.

16 Reviews for Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart

16 Sweet Pea Ranch by Affairs of the Heart Reviews

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 06/17/2017

Not just because it was our wedding, but because this truly was the best wedding in the world! Let me tell you about Sweet Pea Ranch. From the way I found this venue to the way the staff delivered, it ... Read more was a blessing, like it was meant for us. I found this venue by simply "hash tagging" #BARNWEDDING on instagram, just to get ideas, not even looking for venues yet. However, out of the millions of pictures, this red barn kept showing up and caught my eye. We searched it and realized it was close to our house. We emailed them and right away got a response and we set up a meeting. The meeting felt like we were being invited to a friend's home. The hospitality was definitely not that of a business, but that of family. We absolutely loved the team from the start. That day was like a showcase of the ranch. They had bbq, the dj playing, and the venue was set up including the centerpieces. So on top of the customer service who treated my family and us so kindly, we also fell in love with the venue/ranch details. My husband and I fell in love with this ranch and decided THIS IS IT. Honestly, it was the only venue we looked at and had no desire to "shop around." We had found a piece of paradise and knew this was where we wanted to exchange our vows. On a piece of God's creation that surrounded this ranch. The nature, scenery and peaceful beauty had us in awe. Tess, the owner shared her beautiful home with us and accepted us not as her clients but as her family and made our wedding planning so easy. We had a really difficult work schedule but Tess and the Sweet Pea Ranch team understood and created a way to work with us. I appreciated their patience with us. We asked so many questions and Tess always answered them and helped us in which direction to go. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level and from there

Kaytlin
Kaytlin

Getting married on 06/07/2020

Amazing. Cant wait to start planning!

Met with this vendor and immediatly fell in love. The ladies are so amazing and so sweet. The venue was everything we hoped for with the beautiful red barn and all the wonderful scenery. We didnt even ... Read more get that far when we left before I told them this was the place we wanted to say I do. Still got a ton of planning to do but I know im in good hands! We are beyond excited!

C
Cathryn

Married on 03/23/2019

A Dream Come True

Honestly I've been planning my wedding since I was a little girl. My cousin and I would tell each other our dreams of what we would like if the day ever came when we would marry our true loves. Well ... Read more when I turned 16 an old family friend got married at the Sweet Pea Ranch and since then I knew I wanted to get married here. Well my dreams came true, but not only that they were surpassed bug time. Tess and everyone at the Sweet Pea Ranch made sure that everything went perfect. From being able to enjoy ourselves and our big day, to the beyond amazing food, and don't even get me started on the flower arrangements they had done. We couldn't have had a better wedding even if we tried it was all so perfect and we have everyone at The Sweet Pea Ranch to Thank!