Sweet Plum Photography

Whiteland, IN · View map

About Sweet Plum Photography

I'm a busy mom of three who loves home DIY, mint-colored decor, pink peonies, doodling on notepads, crocheting, clean white towels, golden retrievers, Netflix, and messy buns.

I love a good, fresh salad but I'm not scared of a bacon-wrapped steak! I enjoy a good glass of white wine or hot tea. I love sitting in my La-Z-Boy and streaming music while I edit my photographs.

Not only do I have a love affair with photography but I get know my clients and build relationships with them. I feel so honored when I'm chosen to photograph events!

I look forward to hearing from you and chatting about your next event!

1 Reviews for Sweet Plum Photography

1 Sweet Plum Photography Reviews

S
Julia

Married on 08/16/2009

Amazing photos- she allowed us to breathe, relax, and enjoy the process of our wedding photos from the engagement session to the Day After. We were able to be ourselves without thinking of posing or ... Read more forcing a feeling- and our pictures reflect that. We've received praise upon praise about our photos, from the locations to the effects to the moments captured. For me, as the bride, the photography element of our wedding was the most fun and least "work" feeling, thanks to the professionalism and enjoyment of Expressions Photography.

Sweet Plum Photography FAQ