Sweet P's Barbeque - Soul House

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Sweet P's Barbeque - Soul House

Sweet P's Barbeque is located in Knoxville, Tennessee, and available for weddings and events. Sweet P's has been taking care of customers' catering need for over 10 years. With experience catering for everything from tailgating parties to weddings and corporate events, you can trust Sweet P's Barbeque to deliver excellent quality food and stellar service for your wedding celebration.

Sweet P's Barbeque can cater for events large and small from 25 people to over 1,000. They offer a selection of packages and can also tailor services to the needs of their customers. The team encourage you to make an appointment at their restaurant for a tasting. Services can include delivery, setup, and attendants depending on the needs of your event.

Cuisine

Sweet P's Barbeque offers a delicious range of barbecued meats including chopped pork, pulled chicken, beef brisket, smoked sausage, pork ribs, and chicken quarters, served with a choice of tasty sauces and sides. They can also cater for vegetarians offering a range of BBQ tofu and jackfruit.

8 Reviews for Sweet P's Barbeque - Soul House

8 Sweet P's Barbeque - Soul House Reviews

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 12/14/2018

Great Food

The planning process of our menu was very easy and got to try the food before we picked it. They were very professional and arrived on time to set up and take down. Always made sure that the buffet ... Read more line was always full for our guests. They cut our wedding cake for us correctly and helped with that process. They even put together to-go plates for my husband and I to have later that night back at our hotel.

B
Becky

Married on 10/13/2018

Great food with exceptional service!

Sweet P's served as the caterer at our wedding and did an amazing job. Communication was prompt every time I reached out and they arrived on time. I received so many compliments about Doug, the ... Read more Catering Manager, during the reception. More importantly, the food was extremely fresh and guests still rave about it! I highly recommend Sweet P's for your catering needs.

C
Caitlin

Married on 05/15/2016

They catered my wedding and were absolutely wonderful! Everything was perfect and the food was GREAT! Everyone loves it! Read more They catered my wedding and were absolutely wonderful! Everything was perfect and the food was GREAT! Everyone loves it!