Sweet Sensations LLC

Randallstown, MD · View map

About Sweet Sensations LLC

Originally Sweet Sensations LLC started out as a bakery, serving the community with our spectacular wedding cakes, custom cakes, cake pops, cheesecakes, and homestyle desserts. But through The Lord's blessing, our establishment has grown to include catering services for all events from weddings, anniversaries, and birthday parties, to corporate functions, seminars and socials. Sweet Sensations LLC also provides insanely affordable linen rentals. Our polyester tablecloths, satin linens and organza linens, are made from top quality fabric that is sure to wow your guests with its elegant touch. With beautiful satin or organza runners, decoratively folded linen napkins, and gorgeous chair covers and sashes, your event will be the talk of the town! Not only are we known for our fresh baked goods, excellent catering service, and our superior quality linen rental, but Sweet Sensations LLC also offers CHIAVARI CHAIR RENTALS, ACCENT UPLIGHTING and CENTERPIECE RENTALS to help please our much appreciated guests. Every business has to have a mission. The mission at Sweet Sensations LLC is to provide services that will wow your guests and blow your mind, not your wallet.

Don't wait and miss out on these amazing deals, talk to one of our event coordinators today and secure your date!!!

11 Reviews for Sweet Sensations LLC

11 Sweet Sensations LLC Reviews

K
Kay Kay

Married on 06/15/2013

I have no idea where to began. I am truly blessed to have come across Sweet Sensations LLC. They are so kind and caring. If you are looking for the biggest bang for your bucks, then Sweet Sensations ... Read more LLC is the place for you. My wedding was all I imagined it to be thanks to Dina and her staff. Each interaction with her leading up to my wedding day was professional, supportive and always pleasant. Unlike previous reviewers, I had no problems with communication. Dina always responded within a reasonable time. I used Sweet Sensations LLC for multiple services. I will briefly speak upon each one. I got my cake through this company . The price was lovely to began with. The cake was an exact replica of the picture I provided. It was tasty and moist . The cake was better than all those higher priced bakeries. I was truly pleased and my guest loved the cake. I also did appetizers through them. The set up was simply elegant , the fruit was fresh and the cheese and cracker display was phenomenal . I got uplighting and table decor also. When I walked into the venue for the first time, it was simply breath taking. Dina's staff was professional at all times . The service was excellent. It you are looking for caring , kind and professional services, Sweet Sensations LLC is the company for you. I have recommended their services and will continue to recommend to family and friends for future events. Thank you Dina and Sweet Sensations LLC for making my day perfect!

User2714914

2+ years ago

The food was phenomenal the centerpieces was to die for with up lighting linen in China made my night unforgettable Read more the food was phenomenal the centerpieces was to die for with up lighting linen in China made my night unforgettable

A
Alicia

Married on 01/12/2013

My now husband and I celebrated our wedding on January 12th 2013 with Sweet Sensations LLC. They were such a pleasure. When we met them for our tasting, their food was not only the best of all our ... Read more other tastings, but their pricing was also the most reasonable. I was a little nervous about using them at first because they were so new and we had such a large wedding, but I am proud to say that I had no reason to worry at all. They did an amazing job with not just the food, but with our decorations and their overall service. A lot of our guests complimented us and I hope I will get the opportunity to be a guest at an event that they cater. Good luck with everything guys and we will definitely keep you in mind for the future!!!