Sweet Servings Events LLC

Lake Worth, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Servings Events LLC

Sweet Servings Events LLC is a wedding planning business operating out of Lake Worth, Florida. Operated by lead designer Cindy, the company benefits from the 20 years worth of experience that she has built in the industry. The main goal of Sweet Servings Events LLC is to utilize their expertise to provide you with a stress-free and amazing day.

Regardless if you are planning an event that is intimate or large and lavish, Sweet Servings Events LLC can help bring your vision to life. Creating custom-designed weddings, they aim to do justice to your celebration. They achieve this thanks to a range of specialties which include day-of coordination, event design, full planning, partial planning, and a whole range of other services. As part of their planning service, Sweet Servings Events LLC can provide candy stations, dessert stations (donut bar, cupcake decorating bar, and more), as well as specialty stations (popcorn, sushi candy).

The main objective of this business is to provide you with precisely the experience that you have always dreamed about. Whether offering you one of their comprehensive packages, providing decor expertise, or serving treats, they aim to please the couple of honor and their guests. Other services available include the following:

• Budget analysis

N
Featured
Norma

Married on 09/29/2018

OMG! Cindy was amazing. From the moment I called her, I knew we would get along wonderfully. When I reached out to her, I actually was only calling about a candy buffer. But as I spoke with her in ... Read more great length, I realized she was an event planner as well. Now the funny part is that I am also an event planner but I live in Houston but was getting married in south beach. One thing I knew for sure is that I did not want to have to execute my own wedding on wedding day. I am super meticulous and over the top. Upon several conversations with Cindy, I knew she would be perfect because she was just as OCD as me .. lol Well long story short, Cindy was totally amazing. She helped me pull off the most amazing day of my life and one of the best events I think I could have ever pulled together. Thank you so much Cindy. We appreciate you.

M
Madeline

Married on 07/03/2018

Everything turned out perfect with beautiful detail just as promised. Thank you Cindy and Sweet Servings for making the night so magical! Will definitely recommend you to everyone! Read more Everything turned out perfect with beautiful detail just as promised. Thank you Cindy and Sweet Servings for making the night so magical!! Will definitely recommend you to everyone!

A
Amy

Married on 02/04/2017

I used Sweet Servings for a dessert bar and favors for my wedding. Cindy was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls and worked with us to create a dessert bar in our budget for 100 ... Read more guests. She also was very helpful in suggesting items guests will enjoy most. We were very pleased with the taste and look of the desserts and the guests loved it. Nothing tasted generic store bought. The chocolate mousse shooters and chocolate brownie bites were my favorite. The favors were chocolate covered oreos with our monogram, the chocolate was high quality and the oreos were nicely wrapped, they looked great on the guests plates. We were very happy with Cindy and will use her again if the occasion arises.