Sweet Simone's

Richmond, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Simone's

Sweet Simone’s is a full-scale bakery in Richmond, Vermont. Owner Lisa comes from a family of bakers and chefs, and she and her team understand how fantastic it can be to have a wedding cake so delicious you remember it for years to come. Sweet Simone’s takes pride in creating unforgettable, unique sweets made from scratch with local Vermont ingredients.

Sweet Simone’s offers consultations, private tastings, delivery, and set up in the Richmond area, including Burlington, Montpelier, and Stowe. Recipes can include organic, local, and fresh ingredients, and with gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan sweet also available. Sweet Simone’s offers a variety of enticing desserts, including:

• Cake pops

M
Featured
Meline

Married on 12/30/2012

Lisa did a fabulous job with both our cake and the many bite sized cookies/cupcakes she also made for our wedding. We had a great meeting with her beforehand and she took the initiative to design our ... Read more cake in the same design we had on our wedding invitations. Everyone raved about the desserts, and the only bite I took during the cake cutting was fabulous! Would highly recommend Sweet Simone's at the Sweet Spot for desserts or just to stop in for coffee and a scone.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious and Stunning

My husband and I are so happy that we went with Sweet Simone's! We wanted to celebrate New England and Vermont by offering various desserts instead of a large cake and they nailed it! They helped us ... Read more pick the perfect desserts and truly made our dessert display the centerpiece of our wedding. Our small cake for cutting was beautiful and one of the best cakes we have tasted. They also accommodated our Gluten free guests. Every guest raved about how delicious everything was. You won't be disappointed by Sweet Simone's.

M
molly

Married on 09/16/2017

The cake we received from Sweet Simone's was the best cake I have ever eaten. They were so easy to work with and flexible if I needed to change anything. They listened to our requests and we showed ... Read more them pictures of what they were thinking. The price was one of the best parts too. I will definitely be getting all my cakes from Sweet Simone's and telling everyone to go there for theirs too.