Sweet SinSation

Belleville, IL · View map

About Sweet SinSation

Sweet SinSation is not only a traditional bakery we are also a special diet bakery. We make Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free or any combination. We believe that just because you are on a special diet doesn't mean that you do not deserve something special. We work with you to make your day special. We can make the fake cakes or actual cake. We can even match your shower cake to your wedding cake. We also do Groom's cakes. At Sweet SinSation, "We make your day a little sweeter one piece of cake at a time."

8 Reviews for Sweet SinSation

8 Sweet SinSation Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 12/27/2014

Jennifer is amazing! Most perfect wedding cake and cupcakes ever! My guests got everything they desired and the flavors were perfection! Read more Jennifer is amazing! Most perfect wedding cake and cupcakes ever!!! My guests got everything they desired and the flavors were perfection!!

Misty
Misty

Married on 09/27/2014

The cake was delicious & perfectly flavored. Our guests are still talking about it! Jennifer (owner) is an amazing artist & has perfected her craft. Read more The cake was delicious & perfectly flavored. Our guests are still talking about it! Jennifer (owner) is an amazing artist & has perfected her craft.

R
Rachel

Married on 09/21/2013

I was thrilled with the quality from Sweet SinSations. The cake was moist and tasted fabulous. I will definitely be going through them again for any big events that I need a cake for. I have already ... Read more recommended them to other people that I know are getting married.