Sweet Sounds of Music

Milwaukee, WI · View map

About Sweet Sounds of Music

Sweet Sounds of Music, is not “some” DJ Company. It is really me, Scott Thomas. Yes, I have an assistant on hand at each wedding, thus the “We.” Yes, I feel strongly that a two person team is the only way to go at a wedding, but, from the first email or phone call, until your the last guest leaves the dance floor, you will be taken care of almost exclusively by me.

You see your wedding is very important to me. There are no “Do Overs,” therefore the best way I can assure that you’ll be well taken care of, is by me doing the bulk of the work on your behalf. Most people go to a wedding hoping to have a great time. My job is to work closely with you to make sure that happens. Through our one on one meetings, personalized and customized planning, and detailed agenda, you will have comfort knowing I have things under control.

You want your wedding to be fun, memorable, and stress-free don't you? If so, do yourself a favor and contact Sweet Sounds of Music. I promise to take good care of you. It's your wedding, you deserve it!!

Scott Thomas, Director of Entertainment & Fun

Contact us at ispin@iglide.net or 414-315-8747

25 Reviews for Sweet Sounds of Music

25 Sweet Sounds of Music Reviews

D
Daniel

Married on 09/09/2017

Scott and Sweet Sounds of Music was a wonderful choice for our wedding! From the beginning it was obvious that Scott had lots of experience and knew how to put together a fun time for everybody. We ... Read more had a lot of custom specifications to the music we chose, and Scott was very accommodating and took care of all our needs. We used his services for the whole day -- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he structured the music and events in a way that kept it interesting and lively all along. Well worth the cost! We would certainly recommend him in the future for anyone we know in need of DJ services!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/09/2017

Scott and Sweet Sounds of Music was a wonderful choice for our wedding! From the beginning it was obvious that Scott had lots of experience and knew how to put together a fun time for everybody. We ... Read more had a lot of custom specifications to the music we chose, and Scott was very accommodating and took care of all our needs. Well worth the value! We used his services for the whole day -- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he structured the music and events in a way that kept it interesting and lively all along. Of the 9 weddings I've been to in my life, Scott was the best DJ - thankful he did mine! We would certainly recommend him in the future for anyone we know in need of DJ services!

G
Gabrielle

Married on 08/05/2017

We are so glad that we chose Scott to be our wedding DJ! Aside from being a really great guy, Scott is a very thoughtful and experienced DJ. He thought of all kinds of good ideas to help get the vibe ... Read more we wanted, as well as ways to avoid things that could go wrong, that we would never have thought of. We were so impressed by and thankful for the amount of time he spent with us before the wedding to get a thorough picture of what we needed and wanted. It was obvious that Scott cared about and worked hard to make sure our day had a personal touch. He was also more than happy to provide the audio set-up for our outdoor ceremony, which was incredibly helpful. The dance floor was packed during our whole reception and many of our guests made a point to tell us what a great selection he played. Thank you, Scott!!