Sweet Sprout

Fenton, MI · View map

About Sweet Sprout

Offering unique wedding invitations from traditional to one-of-a-kind using her own original art and graphic design. Creativity along with attention to detail remains Jennifer's focus in helping the bride and groom deliver their first piece of mail as a true couple. Since I'm "new to wedding wire" please see reviews and general pricing here: http://www.sweet-sprout.com/wedding-invitations.html All of my designs are exclusive and not offered wholesale. Please don't hesitate to contact me for a customized quote.

2 Reviews for Sweet Sprout

2 Sweet Sprout Reviews

A
Addisen

Married on 10/14/2017

Jennifer was so great to work with! She was able to capture exactly what I was looking for and my invitations look beautiful! She communicated with me throughout the entire process and sent me lots of ... Read more different font / style options for me to choose from. She printed my invitations, reception cards, thank you cards, RSVP cards, and even printed all the addresses on the envelopes. Highly recommend!

M
Michelle

Married on 03/23/2013

Jennifer was amazing to work with on my wedding invitations! I was looking for an invitation that wasn't super formal or traditional and Sweet Sprout was able to provide me with just that. I would ... Read more highly recommend Sweet Sprout to anyone searching for cute invitations!

Sweet Sprout FAQ