Sweet T Salon

Raleigh, NC · View map

About Sweet T Salon

Sweet 'n Southern

We have been serving our clients and their families from our location since 2000. If you are looking for a reliable and professional bridal and bridal party provider, call us!

Sharing God's Love Through Service and Beauty

13 Reviews for Sweet T Salon

13 Sweet T Salon Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 11/05/2016

Sweet T's did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as the hair and makeup for my mother in law and good friend! Morgan and Nancy were very patient with me and very responsive ... Read more to emails. You can bounce ideas off of them and they give their honest opinion :-) I didn't have to worry about my hair or makeup throughout the entire wedding- it stayed perfectly in place! All of the ladies at Sweet T's are wonderful! Highly recommend!

User4473908

2+ years ago

My bridal party and I spent the morning of my wedding here at Sweet T. The girls made it so much fun and let us bring in our own music, champagne and snacks- it was a blast. Susi did a phenomenal job ... Read more on my makeup and Nancy worked her magic on my hair, it was so beautiful and I kept it in for two days (could have been longer but I had to wash my hair!). Nancy is a dear friend of mine and she is an amazing person... I highly recommend Sweet T for any hair or beauty services (they do nails too), they will treat you like the princess that you are and will do it all with love.

User5469545

2+ years ago

I recommend this salon to anyone for their wedding for beautiful hair. They are an experienced team of ladies and they went above my expectations with service and beauty. Read more I recommend this salon to anyone for their wedding for beautiful hair. They are an experienced team of ladies and they went above my expectations with service and beauty.