Sweet Tea Events

Tallahassee, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Sweet Tea Events

Sweet Tea Events, based out of Tallahassee, Florida, is a wedding event planning company that develops memorable wedding affairs. This company’s goal is to make the planning for your event as simple and fun as possible. They share your passion for excellence and will work to bring your unique vision to life. To make planning even easier, Sweet Tea Events offers customized packages that work specifically within your budget and event timeline.

Sweet Tea Events offers day-of coordination, month-of planning, partial planning, and event planning packages for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The company works with various types of weddings, including destination, cultural, religious, non-religious, and civil weddings. Services offered by the company include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Michelle

Married on 04/20/2019

Can't Have a Dream Team without Sweet Tea Events

Diane at Sweet Tea Events is absolutely an one-in-a-million wedding planner and so much more! We did a destination wedding in Tallahassee, so we were unable to meet until a couple months before the ... Read more wedding and had many months of planning together over emails and phone calls. Every time I had a question, needed a vendor referral, or just her expert advice, she made herself completely available and accessible. She responded SO quickly with AMAZING recommendations, and made planning from afar, as well as the entire day of the wedding, so stress free! She took such good care of us, my family, and friends that by the end of the planning process, she felt like family! If you want a dream team of vendors to help you plan a perfect, flawless, and stress free wedding, you HAVE to have Diane with Sweet Tea Events! Thank you, Diane for giving Sergio and I the best day of our lives!

M
Meredith Blue

Married on 03/30/2019

The absolute best, hands down!!!

Diane at SweetTea Events is top notch! We were a couple that had no idea where to even begin with planning our wedding. Diane was with us every step of the way! We felt like we were her only clients ... Read more throughout the planning process! We had a small budget but she was still able to give us the wedding we had always wanted! She was always a phone call or email away to answer any questions or concerns and she kept us up to date with each detail!! I highly recommend her for any occasion!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 03/02/2019

From a grateful bride, hire her team!

I was a bride who thought she could do it all. Within days of getting engaged, I had pages of excel spread sheets with vendors, prices, and timelines. I was ready for anything. Until I thought… this ... Read more is our wedding. I don’t want to have to work, direct, coordinate, or do anything like that on the day of my wedding! That’s when we decided to hire Diane and her team. In spite of having another wedding that day, we had a very devoted staff who was ready to help me get down the aisle. Danielle was the main assistant who was there most of the wedding. Not only did she make sure that we were hydrated, and fed, but she made everything go so smoothly. There was an intern there as well, Charnese, who helped clean up and make sure that we got all our items back. We even got the box for our champagne flutes back! The attention to detail and quality of their work is beyond anything that I could have done alone. I am so grateful for her and everyone at Sweet Tea for making our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you!