Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets

San Diego, CA · View map

About Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets

We specialize in custom candy & dessert displays for all social & corporate events. We will work with you to create the table display of your dreams that will "WOW" your guests and leave a lasting impression. We have been in business since 2010 and catering events all across Southern California. We were featured at the 2014 Daytime Emmy Awards. Our work is high quality and we strive on the attention to detail on every table that we create. Book with us today and make your next event Sweet!!!

16 Reviews for Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets

16 Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets Reviews

User5508710

1+ year ago

Sweet Tooth Candy Buffets are who I go to whenever I have an event. They are professional, affordable and extremely creative. I HIGHLY recommend their company to anyone that wants to add something ... Read more sweet to their event.

User5554542

2+ years ago

Ursula from Sweet Tooth Candy Buffet was awesome! She provided the candy buffet for my all white bridal shower on 8/15/15. It was absolutely beautiful! And the Ursula and her staff were very ... Read more professional and a pleasure to work with. I got so many compliments on how beautiful it was and how great all of the treats tasted! I will definitely recommend Sweet Tooth Candy Buffet to anyone! Thank you again for everything!

User5528777

2+ years ago

They were amazing! My event was a total success thanks to them! Definitely booking with them again soon! Read more They were amazing!! My event was a total success thanks to them! Definitely booking with them again soon!!