Sweet William Floral & Design

South Jordan, UT · View map · Visit website

About Sweet William Floral & Design

Sweet William Floral & Design is a full-service florist shop located in South Jordan, Utah that provides custom, exceptional floral designs for weddings and other events. We understand that each couple is unique and we belive that your flowers should reflect that individuality. Our expert florists are delighted to work with you to design your dream wedding flowers, or we can create something that we know will complement your unique vision.

Products Offered
Sweet William Floral & Design offers various services, products and decorative styles, such as vintage, classic, rustic, glamorous and modern, to help you create a distinctive floral experience. Consultations, setup, delivery and cleanup are available to help make the wedding planning process flow smoothly. The following products are offered:

• Bouquets

8 Sweet William Floral & Design Reviews

Featured
User4964348

2+ years ago

What drew me to Sweet William is THEY HAVE NO MINIMUMS. I looked at other florists who had a $1500 minimum, and that's just too rich for my blood. I wasn't doing bridesmaid bouquets or groomsmen ... Read more boutonnieres, so I just wasn't going to hit that minimum. Sweet William's flowers are all a la carte, so you get what you want--no more, no less. I also picked Sweet William because I saw some beautiful bouquets made with succulents on their web site. They made me a bouquet with succulents and peach blooms, and it was so much more beautiful than I imagined. They used ferns and gorgeous greens in it, and it just blew me away. The tablecloths and other arrangements were perfect, too, and they delivered and set everything up at my venue. Everything was perfect, and the pricing was very reasonable.

V
Victoria

Married on 07/20/2018

Wonderful experience with Sweet William! They were so easy to work with, I didn't have to worry about a thing, I knew they were on top of it! The flowers were beautiful and the price was wonderful! Read more Wonderful experience with Sweet William! They were so easy to work with, I didn't have to worry about a thing, I knew they were on top of it! The flowers were beautiful and the price was wonderful!

A
Angie

Married on 12/30/2017

Megan is so wonderful. I called her almost last minute and she was able to get me exactly what I wanted and actually even better! The bouquet was stunning! I got so many compliments! Thank you so much ... Read more Megan! You are the best! Will upload pics when I get them.