Sweetcakes by Bernadette Martin

Beaumont, CA · View map · Visit website

About Sweetcakes by Bernadette Martin

Trained under the direction of Chef Susan Holtz at Baking and Cake Art Academy in West Los Angeles, CA. , I prepare Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes and Desserts which are customized to fit your wedding theme and design. I offer both traditional cake flavors and fillings as well as exotic flavor combinations.

• Consultations
  • Dessert Table Design
  • Delivery and Set Up
  • COMPLIMENTARY Private tastings
  • Dietary Accommodations
  • Fresh fruit and local, organic ingredients
>Cake Cutting Service Read more...

24 Reviews for Sweetcakes by Bernadette Martin

24 Sweetcakes by Bernadette Martin Reviews

Christina
Featured
Christina Cigala

Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful Person, Amazing Baker

I wanted a cake that looked like it was Hungarian embroidery and Bernadette LEARNED A NEW TECHNIQUE for it! It was so beautiful and her cakes are so delicious. Everything from the tasting to the ... Read more wedding was magical and I got two cakes for far less than I would from competitors. Also she made me LEMON GLUTEN FREE CUPCAKES which I am still hearing about!!!! Hire her. I'm telling you.

M
Michael

Getting married on 09/05/2020

My girlfriend got me this cake for my birthday! It was really good. Words can’t describe how big this cake was!I. T was a pinneable cocanut cake! Very delicious! Read more My girlfriend got me this cake for my birthday! It was really good. Words can’t describe how big this cake was! I.T was a pinneable cocanut cake! Very delicious!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/01/2019

First Class June 1 2019 Wedding

There are not enough words for the way Bernadette treated us and the quality of cake and cupcakes were First Class. When we first met for a tasting we immediately knew this was the person who we ... Read more wanted for our wedding cake. Throughout the last month we had several changes and additional cake and cupcakes to add. Bernadette was very attentive and was determined to make sure the cake and cupcakes were perfect. When we saw the outcome, we were blown away at the 3 tiered cake and 200 cupcakes. The decorations was exactly what we imagined. One important thing you want your guests to remember is the taste of your wedding cake and side desserts. Our guests are still talking about how great the taste was. We will always remember the treatment and forever remember the taste. Getting to one week later and the cake is as moist as the first day. Thank you Sweet Cakes. We couldn’t ask for anything more.