Sweetened Memories

Durham, NH · View map

About Sweetened Memories

We are a custom cake, cupcake and cookie bakery located in the seacoast area of New Hampshire. We love working with clients to create their unique designs. We offer complimentary tastings and a one year anniversary cake for all our our weddings. Check us out on facebook for pictures of our previous work!

7 Reviews for Sweetened Memories

7 Sweetened Memories Reviews

F
Felicia

Married on 10/13/2018

Most amazing cupcakes!

The ladies at sweetened memories are fantastic! The wedding cake and cupcakes were delicious and we received endless compliments on them. Highly recommend! Read more The ladies at sweetened memories are fantastic! The wedding cake and cupcakes were delicious and we received endless compliments on them. Highly recommend!

D
Danielle

Married on 08/25/2018

My Husband and I had the best experience with Sweetened Memories. We met with a few different bakeries and once we had our tasting and meeting with Sweetened Memories we knew they were the perfect ... Read more match for us! They were so professional and organized we knew we could rely on them. They created our wedding cake vision better than we ever imagined. Not to mention how amazing the cake tasted! I highly recommend Sweetened Memories! We will definitely order any cakes we need in the future through them!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 09/23/2017

Sweetened memories was a pleasure to work with for our September wedding. We had a cutting cake and a wide variety of their cupcakes, and the flavors they offer, yes please! Their creativity was ... Read more amazing, I highly recommend the cookie dough buttercream! All of our guests raved about how delicious they all were. I also want to note how great it was to rent the displays from them, not your typical boring cupcake tray set up, the set up blew my mind when I saw it on the day of the wedding. Trust me when I say, Sweetened Memories is the bakery you want to choose for your special day, they will not disappoint!