Sweetly Photography

Saint George, UT · View map · Visit website

About Sweetly Photography

Sweetly Photography is a wedding photographer located in Saint George, Utah. They adore capturing intimate and special moments between fun-loving and adventurous couples. Sweetly Photography is available for booking in Zion National Park and the surrounding areas. Additional destinations can also be accommodated for on request. With nearly a decade of full-time experience as a professional photographer, they are well-versed in event capture and are keen to be a part of your special day.

Sweetly Photography uses a style mix of documentary and fine art. This lovely combination of approaches contributes to photos that can be cherished through the ages. Photography services offered include:

• Additional hours

6 Sweetly Photography Reviews

J
Joanna Gubman

Married on 03/31/2019

Awesome photos, great candid shots!!

Shannon was fantastic! We asked her to go for a documentary style, with no posed photos, and to do her best to take pictures from farther away, to avoid distracting us from the present moment. She ... Read more totally delivered on both, taking wonderful pictures that captured so many moments, large and small. Plus she was very flexible about timing, and was super friendly and great to work with. If I could give ten stars, I would.

Z
Zoey Sanchez

Married on 10/27/2018

LOVE! WOW ! I want to be her friend!

Let me start of by saying WOW! Shannon is one of a kind! When I met her in our "on the whim" trip to Zion for our engagement photos I immediately knew we were going to fly her out to our wedding in ... Read more Texas! her photos are beautiful and unlike the same old wedding photos; sorry everyone else. She is so amazing and has such a calming aura about her.

K
Karissa Hughes

Married on 05/07/2018

Our perfect day!

My husband and I came from Boston to Zion to elope. We were really excited to get married but really wanted to keep it low key, from our very first email, Shannon made the process so easy. Part of ... Read more what deterred us from a big wedding back east was the price tag that comes along with what should be a simple special day. Shannon’s prices were affordable but you definitely got the quality of a higher end photographer! Shannon was flexible and really captured the love and pure happiness we both felt that day!!