Sweetly Southern Events

Leesburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Sweetly Southern Events

Sweetly Southern Events LLC is a wedding planning company located in Leesburg, Virginia, that serves couples in the Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Northern Virginia areas. Planner Ashleigh harbors a deeply rooted passion for true love, and believes that each couple deserves an unforgettable wedding day as they prepare for a lifetime of love and commitment. Ashleigh is committed to curating your unique event through attention to even the smallest details, ensuring your big day is a genuine reflection of your individuality and unique love story.

With a knack for efficiency and organization, Sweetly Southern Events LLC provides planning assistance for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Ashleigh’s experience extends to planning double, eco-friendly, military, religious and non-religious weddings, as well as elopements. Sweetly Southern Events LLC offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

Erin
Featured
Erin

Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful, thoughtful, detail-oriented planner. Amazing team!

Ashleigh and her team at Sweetly Southern Events were absolutely wonderful, and we would not have been able to pull off our wedding successfully without them! Ashleigh's communication was wonderful, ... Read more from beginning to end. She is incredibly well organized and helped us walk through the process from start to finish, and made sure we were prepared for all of the little details involved in wedding planning, including ones I didn't even think about! Not only did Ashleigh help us in finding and booking great vendors and getting our timeline and details all in order, but her team did an amazing job with the day of planning. We had our ceremony on the DC mall at the DC War Memorial and our reception on a military base nearby, so there were LOTS of logistics with shuttles and base access forms and set-up in multiple locations. Her team handled everything BEAUTIFULLY and were able to team up and spread out to make sure we had support at multiple sites, including making sure our guest shuttle knew where it was going and was on time. As with all weddings, there were a couple of last-minute curveballs, and Ashleigh and her team handled them all with grace and professionalism. Ashleigh and the team also have impeccable design, style, and taste. We did not hire a florist so were responsible for all the decor for the reception ourself, and I gave Ashleigh and the team some instructions but also some leeway with the design and set-up, and I was blown away by how beautiful and professional everything looked at the reception. They even had to do the last-minute decoration of our wedding cake, and it was simply beautiful! I could not recommend Ashleigh and the Sweetly Southern Events team more for your wedding planning!

Angela
Angela

Married on 05/25/2019

Big heart and attention to little details!

Working with Ashleigh has been an incredible experience. She is everything you want in a wedding planner- organized, professional, friendly and creative. Most importantly, she CARES so much! Ashleigh ... Read more is in this business to help couples make their dream day happen and that is very evident in everything she does. I knew from the first phone call with her that she was unique- she wanted to get to know us as a couple and she took the time to understand our history and preferences so that she could help us better. Ashleigh was able to help my fiance and I plan a wedding on a limited budget and still get the things we needed. She was always quick to communicate and happy to help. She also came up with some creative solutions to some of our logistics problems like where to get ready and how to get form point A to point B. She really thinks of every detail. I would HIGHLY recommend Ashleigh for planning your big day! She has a big heart and great organizational skills and it is a pleasure to work with her.

L
Laura

Married on 10/16/2010

Ashleigh is professional and very passionate about what she does. She and I met on a commuter train a little over nine years ago when I was planning my own wedding. I watched her bring her wedding ... Read more business to life and she has been extremely organized. I also worked closely with her when she photographed my family. I never felt stressed or worried while working with her; she has amazing attention to detail and brought my ideas to life. Her personality is so bubbly and she is just a joy to be around. I highly recommend her and Sweetly Southern Events!