Sweetwater Events

Nashville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Sweetwater Events

Sweetwater Events is a boutique wedding planning company based in Nashville, Tennessee. Ashley, the owner and lead planner at Sweetwater Events, discovered her passion for planning and designing events after years of planning social events for artists in Los Angeles and Nashville. Now, Ashley and the team at Sweetwater Events will help you turn your wedding day dreams into reality.

Sweetwater Events specializes in wedding planning and caters to the Bride seeking calmness, timeless beauty and magical moments. They will assist you in planning and styling your wedding ceremony and reception for a variety of wedding types, which include civil unions, destination weddings, and cultural and religious ceremonies. Prior to your special day, Ashley will sit down with you and go over your wedding budget. She will help you with your guest list, refer preferred vendors in the Nashville area, and write up timelines and to-do lists to ensure your wedding day will be seamless from beginning to end. Sweetwater Events also provides day-of coordination, partial and full planning services.

62 Reviews for Sweetwater Events

62 Sweetwater Events Reviews

Casey
Featured
Casey

Married on 10/06/2018

Sweetwater was the best decision my husband and I made!

Ashley and her team at Sweetwater Events are absolutely amazing and I cannot thank them enough for their beautiful work. After a rough start with a previous wedding planner, we were beyond ecstatic to ... Read more meet with Ashley, and secure her for our wedding. From the very beginning, Ashley's professionalism, years of experience, and genuine nature is both comforting and relaxed. It became very clear to both my husband and I that Ashley would easily be the best vendor decision we made during the wedding planning process. Ashley was always there for any questions, and always had sound suggestions, especially when it came to our indecisiveness about vendors, decor, etc. Both the introductory meeting and the final meeting were so great and necessary; Ashley's experience in the industry is very apparent as she thinks of all the things that brides/grooms may forget! For example, we were having children at our wedding and being a childless couple, we were completely unaware about high chairs and boosters, etc. Ashley held our hands through this decision and many others! On the day of our rehearsal dinner, Lindsey, another member of Sweetwater was great at leading our far-too-large bridal party through the motions and working with other vendors. We quickly realized that our 3 foot rented pillars had actually been replaced with 7 foot pillars. Lindsey was immediately on the phone with the vendor and the correct pillars were delivered before we even left the venue for our rehearsal dinner! Weddings can be extremely expensive, and I was definitely a bride who went back and forth between saving money and paying for a wedding coordinator. I cannot stress this enough - it is one thing to have the vision planned; it is another thing to actually carry out that vision. Trust this low-key laid-back bride when I say you NEED that extra non-familial help on your special day and you NEED Sweetwater Events. Working with Ashley and her crew at Sweetwater Events was an absolute joy and my husband and I cannot cannot cannot thank Ashley enough for all the help, stress elimination/avoidance, and general support through this crazy process! Sweetwater is the best!

T
Tricia Finney

Married on 08/11/2019

Ashley is Amazing

Ashley is very professional, organized, and easy to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone having a wedding in Nashville. We hired her as a one-month coordinator, and my fiancé and I were ... Read more totally relaxed leading up to the wedding. The day of our wedding she organized and did everything on site so we could celebrate with our friends and family! She also recommended some great vendors. We hired our DJ and florist through her and they were both wonderful!

Joshua
Joshua Taylor

Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible! Hire Ashely!

Honestly, hiring Ashley was the best money we spent on our entire wedding. My wife and I consistently felt like her services were bar-none the best value money we spent. Her professionalism, ... Read more responsiveness, and personality shined bright (even through torrential downpours). She was confident and capable of making the day seamless and magical in spite of adverse weather and coordinating of a million moving pieces. We loved her and would highly recommend to ANYONE!