Swell Caroline, LLC

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Swell Caroline, LLC

Every bride wants to spoil her bridesmaids so to add a little assistance to your search; we have added an exquisite costume jewelry collection just for bridesmaids. We hope to help you delight your dearest and nearest with well crafted keepsakes to remember your fabulous your nuptials. All bridesmaids orders come individually, fabulously and complimentary giftwrapped unless otherwise requested. Cheers to your amazing adventure of marriage that is soon to come!

Beach weddings are our specialty as our outstanding starfish collection featuring freshwater pearls and sterling silver has been a collection best seller!

14 Reviews for Swell Caroline, LLC

14 Swell Caroline, LLC Reviews

A
Ann

Married on 10/28/2017

Purchased seven bracelets for my bridesmaids and absolutely love them! Also picked up a few things to wear for engagement parties. Love SwellCaroline! Read more Purchased seven bracelets for my bridesmaids and absolutely love them! Also picked up a few things to wear for engagement parties. Love SwellCaroline!

S
Sarah

Married on 06/11/2016

I bought the 'I do' necklace for my rehearsal dinner. Such a beautiful piece. Swell Caroline is my go to for all kinds of fun costume jewelry. Their prices are great and they always have something ... Read more new!

B
Brooke

Married on 07/02/2011

Swell Caroline has beautiful and memorable pieces for bridesmaids, especially if you love color! I believe all the items are picked carefully by the owner because they carry quite a few artistic ... Read more pieces I haven't seen before in stores.