Swink Style Bar - Downtown

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Swink Style Bar - Downtown

Swink Style Bar - Downtown is a beauty business located in Seattle, Washington that has been specializing in weddings since 2009. They understand how important it is that you look fabulous and feel amazing on such an important day, and strive to provide inspiring services in a relaxing atmosphere. They perform all services in their salon in order to have everything needed on-hand.

In order to craft a stress-free day, Swink Style Bar - Downtown makes sure to schedule plenty of time for all wedding appointments. They encourage clients to set up a consultation, with a complete run-through of your desired look, in order to make sure everyone is on the same page and you leave feeling confident with your look. For hair, their experienced stylists can do blowouts, updos and styling, and keratin treatments. Makeup artists stand ready to apply contour, eye, and natural makeup for the whole wedding party, as well as false lashes, brow and lash tinting, and even tattoo coverage if desired. Swink Style Bar - Downtown can also remove unwanted hair through tweezing and waxing.

14 Reviews for Swink Style Bar - Downtown

14 Swink Style Bar - Downtown Reviews

Nikaela
Nikaela

Married on 12/22/2018

Quick, talented, & beautiful

I was recommended to Swink by one of my bridesmaids and I am SO happy I chose to go with them. While I was hoping to have an on-site vendor, this turned out to be the perfect choice. We arranged for ... Read more all our girls to be dropped off at their appointment time & had cars to shuttle them to the venue, which worked out to be a nice central place for everyone to meet. We had a total for 13 ladies, including a 4 year old flower girl & both our moms, and they got us in and out even quicker than our contracted time! Working with Amy was a dream, she managed to get us all put together in our allotted time, even when I added people, rearranged times, added/removed services, she was so responsive and kind in a stressful time! Tiara did both my hair and makeup at my trial and day-of and he was a gem. With very little guiding from me, she was able to take my natural self and make it even better. Nothing was over the top, and I still looked like myself while feeling like a celebrity. Everyone looked beautiful, felt even better, and every person we worked with there was polite, helpful, and really helped pump up our energy while keeping us calm in what could be a very stressful time! I will definitely be using their services again in the future!

Ana
Ana

Married on 11/10/2018

My hair was absolutely perfect and lasted all day and night!

I would absolutely recommend using Swink for your wedding day hair style! I had visited them years ago (when they were in the University Village) and loved the experience then, so I thought about ... Read more looking into their services for wedding day hair. The bridal coordinator was so helpful and flexible with the planning. The price was on the lower end of average of what I had found in the Seattle area. My hair trial was a few weeks before the wedding and I brought in some pictures off Pinterest for inspiration, but I trusted my lovely stylist Ashley and told her the only thing I really want is for my hair to not look as thin as it is and to be up and stay up for 12+ hours. I have fine hair, and not a whole lot of it, so I was very pleased with the way she was able to make my hair look full and intricate. She was absolutely fantastic. A few of my bridesmaids and my mom also got their hair done for the wedding (without a trial) and it turned out pretty good overall. If you do go with Swink, I highly recommend a trial run if you have difficult hair or hair that doesn't like to stay put even with hair spray. I would definitely recommend them and use them again in a heart beat.

H
Hannah

Married on 08/27/2017

My bridal party all received hair and makeup by Swink and I am SO glad we came- we all left looking great. I had gone in to the salon the Friday before my wedding to have my hair done for my bridal ... Read more shower and was able to work with the same stylist on the day of the wedding. Since we were all wearing our hair down in loose curls, Swink let me book the wedding party as a series of standard blow out appointments (versus booking as a wedding party which costs more) and this option saved us quite a bit of money. I would only recommend doing it this way if you are requesting a simple look because it does not allow for buffer time to do any re-dos (which we didn't need so it worked out great for us :) ). The staff was all extremely kind and made us feel special, I highly recommend coming here.