Swiss Park Banquet Center

Whittier, CA · View map

About Swiss Park Banquet Center

Make it a dream come true and exchange your vows in a romantic, garden gazebo setting with picturesque landscaping. Our outdoor Wedding Gazebo & Ceremony Garden can effortlessly accommodate both the intimate and extravagant ceremony. The beauty of the outdoors is still a part of your outdoor wedding ceremony.

Better yet, once the outdoor ceremony is over, guests will be just minutes away from the carefully-planned Reception. They can leisurely walk to the banquet room and enjoy the comfort of Swiss Park Banquet Center's beautiful facility while the newlyweds wait to make their grand entrance as the happy couple. You won’t need to waste any time on your wedding day while guests make their way to a second destination for your reception.

24 Reviews for Swiss Park Banquet Center

24 Swiss Park Banquet Center Reviews

Samantha
Samantha

Getting married on 03/13/2021

Swiss Park Banquet Center

It was everything I had imagined! I can’t wait to say I do to my best friend in life at this beautiful place. 13 years and we are finally doing it! Read more It was everything I had imagined! I can’t wait to say I do to my best friend in life at this beautiful place. 13 years and we are finally doing it!

Mandy
Amanda Sarmiento

Getting married on 10/18/2019

Perfection Swiss Park Banquet Center

Heidi is very quick to respond and very helpful. The venue is very pretty the chandelier in the center is absolutely beautiful. The staircase adds for a great grand entrance. It is a great combination ... Read more of charming and elegant. The gazebo is beautiful for the ceremony. I fell in love as soon as I saw it we were sold.

R
RAMONA LORRAINE

Married on 12/18/2018

Elegant, Classy, Romantic, and full of love and Family Magic. Read more Elegant, Classy, Romantic, and full of love and Family Magic.