Swoop

Hawthorne, CA · View map · Visit website

About Swoop

Simplify Group Transportation to-and-from your Wedding. Swoop is a group transportation platform specializing in weddings and private event transportation.

Swoop provides: hundreds of vehicle options and amenities for any occasion, transparent and affordable pricing, logistics account managers that can plan any type of event, and trust and credibility. With the largest variety of vehicles, you can choose between buses, shuttles, party-buses, and limousines.

We have successfully provided transportation for over 200 weddings in 2018 and always make sure we do EVERYTHING to make your special day is SPECIAL. Visit our wedding page at http://bit.ly/2WJ07CM to submit a request for your special day. We operate in Los Angeles, San Diego, Bay Area, Las Vegas, Chicago, Dallas, Austin, NYC, Washington DC, & Seattle

From party buses to shuttles to large charter buses to the traditional limo to even a trolley, Swoop will have exactly what you are looking for no matter what size your party is. A few amenities Swoop offers include bottled water and ice, a bar, premium stereos, red carpet service and more. Swoop also offers a 24/7 concierge to help you choose your perfect vehicle. They promise to always offer positive and cost-effective solutions to any of your questions.

35 Reviews for Swoop

35 Swoop Reviews

Daniele
Featured
Daniele White

Married on 12/08/2018

BOOK SWOOP - you won't regret it!

First off, Roy checked in me with via text/calls multiple times before our wedding day. He was soo on top of our event, I can honestly say I did not worry about transportation at all. Our driver ... Read more arrived on time the whole day, and the shuttle was very clean and sleek. Swoops pricing is also extremely competitive. I truly will be recommending Swoop to all of me friends looking to book transportation for weddings/events in the future. Thank you Thank you!

J
John Kviklys

Getting married on 02/04/2020

Limo and Shuttle rental for wedding.

Swoop was great. Easy to use, honest prices, and all vehicles arrived/ran on time. Couldn't ask for anything more. Everyone in my party was very impressed. Highly recommend. Read more Swoop was great. Easy to use, honest prices, and all vehicles arrived/ran on time. Couldn't ask for anything more. Everyone in my party was very impressed. Highly recommend.

Paula
Paula Maldini

Married on 06/07/2019

So lucky I chose Swoop.

We used Swoop for our wedding and the experience was seamless from the first contact until after the ride. Korey was there through the entire process to make sure that our shuttles and logistics were ... Read more set up in a way that worked for us, and also managed to make it more cost effective by making the suggestion to stagger the trips for our return at the end of the night. On the day of our wedding planner was in constant contact with the Swoop concierge team and they were super responsive. The icing on the case was when the driver returned sunglasses he found on the bus that belonged to some of my friends. Swoop is what transportation should look like in our day and age!