Swoyer Photography

Brattleboro, VT · View map · Visit website

About Swoyer Photography

Swoyer Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Brattleboro, Vermont, who serves the Burlington region. Laura would be honored to work with couples on their wedding day and help them capture and memorialize such a special, emotional day. She cannot wait to share her talent, passion, and skills with you so that you may cherish your memories for years to come.

Swoyer Photography offers couples contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional photography styles to commemorate their wedding. Laura offers additional hours to ensure couples receive all the attention they need and she also only works one event per day so that all of her focus is on them. Couples may receive proofs of their photos before choosing to receive them in various formats, including via albums, canvas, digital files, flush mount, matted and/or regular prints, Save the Dates, and Thank You cards. Swoyer Photography also offers the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot

Featured
Cara

Married on 08/29/2015

Quality, fun, perfection

Laura and her husband, Mike, photographed my wedding this past weekend, and I could not be more pleased with their hard work, dedication, and professionalism. Not to mention, they are two of the most ... Read more enjoyable people to work with! The quality of Swoyer Photography's work is unbeatable. I am LOVING the pictures they have shared with me thus far, and I cannot wait to see the rest. They did an incredible job with my engagement shoot back in the fall, as well as my sister's wedding last summer. I HIGHLY recommend Swoyer Photography - I can guarantee, whoever you are reading this...you will not regret your choice in them!!

Chrissie
Chrissie Cains

Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Photos

Laura was amazing to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos. She was very flexible with her schedule, as my husband and I work out of town a lot. She was very easy going and pleasant. ... Read more Any questions I had, she responded quickly which was nice. And our photos are amazing! If we need any photos in the future, Laura will be the first person we call!

Rebecca
Rebecca

Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic photography

Laura and her husband were amazing! My husband and I are not photo takers but all my photos look natural and wonderful. Laura is super easy to work with and willing to try anything you can come up ... Read more with!