SYB Event Planning

Wellesley, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About SYB Event Planning

SYB Event Planning Services is an experienced wedding and event planning company based out of Wellesley, Massachusetts. They're known for creating memorable weddings, whether your style is traditional or unique. While they’re skilled in a variety of wedding types, their specialties are LGBTQ, multi-cultural, multi-faith and luxury weddings. SYB Event Planning Services travels all over New England providing couples with a level of service that is unparalleled.

Experience
Soraya Y. Belgacem is the owner and lead planner of this company. She has over 10 years of experience in the event industry and in 2014 she decided to launch SYB Event Planning. Since then, she’s won WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award for 2016 and 2017. She’s also been recognized for her work in publications such as The Harvard Gazette, The Harvard Crimson, Bliss Celebrations Magazine, Boston Weddings and New Hampshire Homes.

This full-service event planning company is your one-stop-shop for all of your wedding needs. They offer multiple packages that are all customizable. Their packages include Full Wedding Planning, Wedding Planning 2.0, Ala Carte Wedding Service, Month-of Wedding Service, Day-of Wedding Coordination, Wedding Design & Consultation Service and Catering & Bar Service. These services include:

• Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design

Other Services
In addition to planning your wedding, this New England-based company will also plan the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

W
Featured
Wendy

Married on 08/06/2016

If you want to enjoy your wedding day and not have to worry that things will get done, then you want to hire a wedding coordinator. I was on the fence about hiring one, and my finance made the ... Read more decision because he didn't want me to stress and worry about anything that day. Of all the money we spent for the wedding, this is probably one of the best decisions we made. Soraya is truly talented! She helped to make our wedding perfect and most of all STRESS FREE!!

Faith
Faith Roberts

Married on 04/05/2019

We got lucky with SYB Event Planning!

Just got back to Virginia from my son's wedding in Boston. We had to plan the rehearsal night dinner from afar. After a couple of locations fell through and we were getting closer to the date, I was ... Read more scrabbling for a caterer going blindly off of yelp reviews. I stumbled on SYB Event Planning. Soraya, the owner, was wonderful! What a life saver! The dinner was held in perhaps an atypical place, but Soraya managed everything beautifully. If you want a caterer who not only provides really delicious food but is flexible and reliable, I highly recommend SYB Event Planning. We couldn't have been more pleased!

S
Susan e Matthews

Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Caterer and Event Planner

Soraya and her staff were amazing! We hired her and her staff for a corporate lunch, baseball-themed. She was very responsive, she replied to all my questions quickly. She had so many great ideas and ... Read more made my event so much better than I hoped it could be. She was very organized and I felt like I didn't need to worry. Her and her staff took care of everything! We plan to hire them again for our next event. I'm so glad I found her!