Hired? Hired

SYB Event Planning

Wellesley, MA · View map · Visit website

About SYB Event Planning

SYB Event Planning Services is an experienced wedding and event planning company based out of Wellesley, Massachusetts. They're known for creating memorable weddings, whether your style is traditional or unique. While they're skilled in a variety of wedding types, their specialties are LGBTQ, multi-cultural, multi-faith and luxury weddings. SYB Event Planning Services travels all over New England providing couples with a level of service that is unparalleled.

Experience
Soraya Y. Belgacem is the owner and lead planner of this company. She has over 10 years of experience in the event industry and in 2014 she decided to launch SYB Event Planning. Since then, she's won WeddingWire's Couples Choice Award for 2016 and 2017. She's also been recognized for her work in publications such as The Harvard Gazette, The Harvard Crimson, Bliss Celebrations Magazine, Boston Weddings and New Hampshire Homes.

This full-service event planning company is your one-stop-shop for all of your wedding needs. They offer multiple packages that are all customizable. Their packages include Full Wedding Planning, Wedding Planning 2.0, Ala Carte Wedding Service, Month-of Wedding Service, Day-of Wedding Coordination, Wedding Design & Consultation Service and Catering & Bar Service. These services include:

• Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Event design

Other Services
In addition to planning your wedding, this New England-based company will also plan the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

W
Featured
Wendy

Married on 08/06/2016

If you want to enjoy your wedding day and not have to worry that things will get done, then you want to hire a wedding coordinator. I was on the fence about hiring one, and my finance made the ... Read more decision because he didn't want me to stress and worry about anything that day. Of all the money we spent for the wedding, this is probably one of the best decisions we made. Soraya is truly talented! She helped to make our wedding perfect and most of all STRESS FREE!!

Rossemary
Rossemary

Married on 09/14/2018

Soraya Just Gets It!

I found Soraya after looking for wedding coordinators on the Wire. As soon as we spoke we instantly connected as she was great and understanding what I needed. She coordinated our floral arrangements ... Read more with the best florist in town and managed my wedding day with true professionalism. I relied on her for great advise and am truly grateful for her dedication and pure willingness to make my wedding day a dream.

V
Vicki

Married on 06/23/2018

I can honestly say that Soraya was amazing, every step of the way! She made me feel confident that the party was going to be a success, and it was. Everyone was so impressed by her presentation of ... Read more food, which was amazing, and the ambiance that she created. I would highly, highly recommend her! She made me look really good planning a huge Grand opening/ Open house for up to 400 guests. You will not be sorry, I can promise you that! This girl, and her team really know how to plan an event! Good Luck to you!