Sydney Lauren Robinson Makeup Artistry

Quincy, MA · View map

About Sydney Lauren Robinson Makeup Artistry

Sydney Lauren Robinson Makeup Artistry provides professional skills for clients who want to look polished, glamorous and dramatic for all occasions.

Sydney specializes in beauty makeovers, bridal, head shots, theatrical characters, cosplay, drag queens, fashion and glamour print work as well as millinery head gear and wig styling (lace-front, synthetic and human hair).

For large parties, Sydney contracts other licensed professionals for assistance with makeup and hairstyling to accomodate time restraints.

Sydney's attention to detail and desire for perfection ensure a polished and sophisticated end result that will satisfy each unique and individual client's needs. She offers professional advice and examples of looks while listening to her client's needs to ensure they achieve a harmonious end result.

Pricing is extremely reasonable but will vary based on location, duration and type of project, and supplies used/editing time for photos taken. Please contact directly for further inquiries.

Further examples of Sydney's work are available at her website, http://slrmakeup.com

and on Facebook at Sydney Lauren Robinson Makeup Artistry

9 Reviews for Sydney Lauren Robinson Makeup Artistry

9 Sydney Lauren Robinson Makeup Artistry Reviews

M
Marguerite

Married on 09/17/2016

The best makeup artist ever!

Sydney is an incredible professional makeup artist. As a long time friend, I knew I would ask her to do my makeup for my wedding, and I'm so glad she agreed! She did the makeup and hair for me and my ... Read more my three bridesmaids all by herself, completed it all on time, and even made an appearance during photos for a touch up. This is all not even mentioning the quality of her work - our makeup was flawless, hair was perfect. I have never felt more beautiful in my life! THANK YOU Sydney for being there on my wedding day!!

J
Jackie

Married on 05/22/2016

Sydney is the best makeup artist you could ask for she is highly skilled and professional at a good price. She did an amazing job for my wedding and like a true bride I never felt more beautiful than ... Read more I did on that day with the help of Sydney! She did a great job on my bridesmaid and mother in law as well I would recommend her to anyone!

L
Lorna Douglas

Married on 11/07/2015

Highly recommend

Sydney did my wedding day makeup, as well as makeup for my mother, mother-in-law, and several bridesmaids. Sydney is incredibly professional and the most talented makeup artist I've ever met (emphasis ... Read more (emphasis on the "artist"--she has an eye for detail and took extra care to make sure everyone's look was perfect). Additionally, she is the absolute sweetest person and a calming presence on what could have been a stressful/hectic day.