T.E.Gordon Weddings & Events

Middlebury, VT · View map

About T.E.Gordon Weddings & Events

With a career in hospitality that started right here in Middlebury at the historic Middlebury Inn, Todd E. Gordon has more than 20 years of experience in the planning, coordination and execution of all types of events.

People always ask what makes a good event planner and I tell them, we both have to understand the vision or dream. Every event, large or small, sprang, either through necessity or desire, into someone’s mind and the details begin to reveal themselves. No event planner can be successful if they don’t first hear, understand and embrace the client's vision. Then it is the planner's job to make that dream a reality.

So, I say to you. If you can dream it, I can make it happen.

2 Reviews for T.E.Gordon Weddings & Events

2 T.E.Gordon Weddings & Events Reviews

R
R M.

Married on 09/30/2018

Professional and a perfect person on your wedding team :)

Todd made our wedding feel as effortless as possible and was such a consistent communicator through our entire wedding experience. Experienced wedding support can be difficult to find in Vermont, and ... Read more I was so grateful to work with Todd!

Kate
Kate Clark

Married on 04/17/2017

Todd made our day so incredibly beautiful!

Todd was absolutely amazing to work with. He put me to ease as soon as I met him - personable, understanding, and fun. He was super accommodating to our wishes/visions and was very helpful ... Read more recommending and coordinating the other vendors. Todd made our day run effortlessly and seamlessly. Everything was taken care of and under control - he made the whole process pretty stress-free - the day of our wedding, all we had to do was show up. Todd helped make our day so incredibly beautiful. Honestly, he made our dream into a reality.

T.E.Gordon Weddings & Events FAQ