T&L Catering

Plainfield, NJ · View map · Visit website

About T&L Catering

Since 1977, T&L Catering, a full-service catering company in North Plainfield, New Jersey, has been providing couples with superior catering at an affordable price. Whether your wedding is a simple barbecue or a formal dinner, T&L Catering will service each and every couple with the same effort and quality of experience. For those in the Union and Somerset Counties, T&L Catering is the one-stop shop for you.

Cuisine
T&L Catering will accommodate all of your guests’ dietary needs, whether it’s gluten-free, lactose-free, no pork, or nut-free, they have you covered. This catering company also services those looking for vegan or vegetarian cuisines. Behind every dish, T&L Catering believe that the finest ingredients make the finest foods, so you can expect an incredible meal for you and your guests. T&L Catering specializes in American cuisine style.

Other Services
Not only does T&L Catering provide a complete catering service, they have a tent and party rental division as well. Also having banquet rooms for couples located in Linden, Berkeley Heights, Woodbridge and Kenilworth, New Jersey, T&L Catering is committed to exceeding every couple’s expectations and making their wedding day truly memorable. In addition, these other decor items are available for couples to choose from:

• Barware

Featured
Jackie

Married on 06/15/2019

The perfect event

WOW! This catering company is fantastic and I can't even put into enough words how grateful my husband and I to have used them for our wedding! My wedding was June 15, 2019 and everything was SO ... Read more smooth because of them. We had wedding reception in the backyard of our home so we needed everything from them! From the beginning, Tom (the owner), was accommodating and extremely honest with us. Working on the menu, figuring out the amount of rentals needed and how much staff was super easy. The day of the wedding the staff was incredible - I received multiple compliments regarding the entire staff the entire night. To start, Jaci, the maitre'd, was the greatest thing for the night. She helped me every step of the way and ran the wedding so great! She was on top of absolutely everything! Although I didn't get to know the servers very well, they were so kind, helpful, and accommodating. I heard from everyone who spoke with them how sweet they all were! The servers: Tyler, Kim, Dan, Val, Alexander and Toni. Tom and Hector were the bartenders and I continued to hear how awesome they were!! Whoever was near them all night continued to rave about the fun they had with them. They were both so amazing - my bridal party went to Hector the majority of the night and couldn't stop talking about how great he was! Tom Jr. was the chef of the night and thank goodness, because the food was amazing! ALL NIGHT people would come up to me asking who the caterers were because it was some of the best food they've ever had. I can't stop thinking about the amazing hors d'oeuvres - bacon wrapped scallops...YUMM. We honestly believe the wedding would not have went nearly as smooth if it wasn't for this amazing staff. I would recommend this catering company over and over again! Thanks again! If anyone ever has questions regarding this company I'd be happy to tell you everything we experienced with them.

Becca
Becca Urtnowski

Getting married on 11/03/2019

helpful team

Helpful team with very reasonable pricing Read more Helpful team with very reasonable pricing

Carla
Carla

Married on 07/20/2019

Great service!

T&L Catering had delicious options at a very reasonable price and they were very flexible in working with our vision. They also provided great on the day service particularly since we did not have a ... Read more coordinator and their donut bags were a hit as the thank you gift.