Hired? Hired

T&T Event Planning

Peabody, MA · View map · Visit website

About T&T Event Planning

T&T is a unique event planning company which specializes in giving a touch of fun and perfection to every event it handles. T&T was established by Faith Oludimu. I am a loving mother of two beautiful daughters, and I am constantly finding inspiration from seeing how beautiful they are! As an event planner, I aspire to make my clients' special days memorable for them, and to provide a platform that encourages other young girls and anyone else who has the dream of being a creative designer, to showcase their skills.

T&T is located at Northshore area, and from there, we provide clients a colorful, stylish and classy event planning service which leaves every single client smiling at the end of the event. At T&T, we listen to your every need, and go above and beyond, to make sure that you are satisfied to the fullest.

I specialize in planning special events such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, bridal and baby showers and so much more. All you need to do is tell me your vision, and how beautiful you want your event to be, and I will handle it from there.

Call me today for consultation, booking and reservation.

3 Reviews for T&T Event Planning

3 T&T Event Planning Reviews

D
Dedrick

Married on 07/14/2018

What an Amazing Woman! She's so Passionate about what she does, and Strives for Perfection in Every Event. I Love T&T Event Planning. Read more What an Amazing Woman!! She's so Passionate about what she does, and Strives for Perfection in Every Event. I Love T&T Event Planning.

K
Kim

Married on 06/16/2018

Thank you so much for your time and help! I'm excited and cant wait to see how our wedding turns out! Thank you again. Read more Thank you so much for your time and help! I'm excited and cant wait to see how our wedding turns out! Thank you again.

B
Bruce

Married on 08/18/2017

Me and my wife are so thankful for everything T and T event planning has done for us. Our wedding was a huge success. The way she put everything together was outstanding! Thank you again for ... Read more everything you're the best!

T&T Event Planning FAQ