T&V Photography

Boerne, TX · View map · Visit website

About T&V Photography

T&V Photography is a wedding photography company based out of San Antonio, Texas. The company consists of two friends, Thomas and Viviana, who strive to capture the most important moments of your wedding day and then transform them into timeless memories. The duo love to travel and explore new places, and they have a passion for storytelling through photography. The photographers use a blend of natural, vintage and contemporary photography styles to capture the moments that reflect your unique love story.

T&V Photography provides a range of wedding photography services including an engagement shoot and having a second shooter on your wedding day. Additional services that are offered include:

• Additional hours

S
Shannon

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Loved working with T&V!

My fiancé, Blake, and I had such a great time shooting with T&V! Viviana was always prompt to respond to our emails and offer advice on locations for our engagement shoot. They gave us guidance during ... Read more during our shoot on what poses to do that complimented our setting, and we are so happy with our photos! We have gotten so many compliments on them and we definitely want to work with T&V again for our wedding!

L
Lyanni

Getting married on 06/30/2019

They’re amazing!

Thomas and Viviana were awesome to work with. They went out of their way to make time for our photo session and were so sweet and patient with us when we were running late. From the very beginning ... Read more they’ve been very responsive and professional and they made this whole process easy for both my fiancé and I since we’re currently in a long distance relationship. I can’t wait to have them shoot our wedding and I know they’ll do great! I absolutely loved how my engagement session went down and how the pictures turned out. I highly recommend working with them!

Yvette
Yvette Wallace

Married on 03/18/2019

Amazing! Thomas and Vivian are true heroes

Thomas and Vivian saved our day! With less then a 12 hour notice our original photographer had to cancel and asked Thomas and Vivian if they could capture our day. They didn’t hesitate and agreed to ... Read more capture our destination wedding without knowing us and they accommodated with such little notice! I found out around 11pm the eve of our wedding and we planned to start at 10am the next day! They stayed up messaging me back and forth to get the details and then we’re up bright an early and stayed in constant communication to keep me at ease. From the moment I met Thomas and Viviana I knew that I was in great hands. They were so easy to get to know and had amazing personalities. Then we got to the fun part..a hike at Hamilton Pool Preserve to capture our day and they DID NOT disappoint! I didn’t even need to see the pictures to know that they captured the love and beauty that exuded that day. Fast forward to a few weeks after our wedding and I was tagged in a sneak peak photo and I cried the happiest tears! Then I got the album and let me just say the reactions from our friends let us know that we had found the most amazing photographers. Here are some of the reactions to just two of the pictures I posted... “So beautiful! At first I thought this was an ad for something, and then I realized who was in the picture” “OMG these pictures are truly magazine worthy. I honestly thought this was a magazine clip” “The dress maker should pay for these shots as it would definitely sell the dress” “These are the best wedding pictures I’ve ever seen” There is no doubt in my mind that everything that worked out the way that it was intended to and my husband and I had the honor of having Thomas and Vivian capture our day. They will be our go to photographer for our upcoming kids graduations pictures and of course it’ll be another amazing destination photo op. I highly recommend them!!