T Villager Designs

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About T Villager Designs

T Villager Designs, based out of Nashville, Tennessee, is a wedding florist company that specializes in unique floral designs. As you plan your special day, you'll want the event to reflect your own personal style in every way. T Villager Designs can help with flowers that can compliment and even enhance your vision. Using flowers as their art medium, this company will collaborate with you to create an unforgettable, decorative experience. No matter what kind of wedding you are having or what budget you have, T Villager Designs has your back, and they will listen carefully and guide you through the process.

T Villager Designs offers various styles of floral arrangements, including classic, vintage, eclectic, modern, rustic, romantic, and tropical arrangements. They also offer delivery, setup, cleanup, pre-event consultations, samples, and venue visits to get an idea of how they will work with your event space to create unforgettable decorations and arrangements. T Villager Designs will create the following types of floral arrangements:

• Aisle/altar decorations

C
Featured
Cassandra

Married on 10/13/2018

Jack and Troy are absolute treasures! They truly bent over backwards to accommodate us and created beautiful displays and bouquets beyond anything I could have ever imagined. All night everyone kept ... Read more stopping me to tell me how beautiful all the flowers were. Jack and Troy are not only amazing but truly the sweetest and kindest people. I love them so much that I literally got married yesterday and I’m already on weddingwire to tell you, Jack and Troy will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding day and I will sing their praises from the rooftops for years to come.

J
Jessica Snyder

Married on 06/22/2019

Best vendor ever!

T Village Designs was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our wedding! Starting out we wanted very bear bones floral- only flowers for our wedding party members. T Villager Designs scheduled a ... Read more call with me to go over my needs and never made me feel pressured to expand my order beyond what I wanted, even though it was smaller. As the wedding got closer we decided to expand our order to include centerpieces and some more decorative floral, and they were so responsive and helpful in presenting different price options for the designs that I had in mind. They drafted up a new proposal very quickly once I finalized exactly what we wanted! On our wedding day they were extremely helpful with setting everything up and the flowers were gorgeous! They were even more beautiful than the Pinterest samples that I had sent over to give them ideas of what I wanted for the wedding. They are super easy to get ahold of, very understanding and easy to work with (especially when I needed to make changes to my order), and went above and beyond to make my vision come true on the day of our wedding!! The quality of the flowers used was also phenomenal. I would definitely recommend T Villager Designs to anyone planning a wedding or event in the area!

B
Brianna

Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome experience!

I highly recommend TVillager Designs! I had a wonderful experience working with them on my wedding flowers. Read more I highly recommend TVillager Designs! I had a wonderful experience working with them on my wedding flowers.