Taber Ranch Vineyards & Event Center

Capay, CA · View map

About Taber Ranch Vineyards & Event Center

Taber Ranch is located on a 500 acre working ranch in the scenic Capay Valley and is available starting in early spring through late fall for up to 300 guests. We host a variety of events including weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, reunions and memorials as well as coporate events such as retirements, retreats, meetings and company parties.

Taber Ranch Vineyards & Event Center is truly a unique and secluded country setting. The site is surronded by hillsides of lavender and grapevines and olive and almond orchards providing a spectacular background for your wedding or special event. Our Wedding Hill plateau provides a panoramic view of the valley. The lawn area ovelooks a pond filled with colorful Koi and our 70 year old rustic, but elegant barn is bordered by a babbling brook. Guests are welcome to stroll along our garden path and enjoy the peaceful surrondings. Our shuttles include two vintage red Cadillac convertibles to transport you and your guests in style.

Taber Ranch is a distinctive and versatile venue and the staff will creatively work with you to make your event and experience exceptional and memorable. Please contact us at info@taberranch.com or 916-716-5333 if you have any questions or would like further information.

21 Reviews for Taber Ranch Vineyards & Event Center

21 Taber Ranch Vineyards & Event Center Reviews

Dani
Dani

Married on 04/26/2019

The BEST venue

I cannot say enough how perfect Taber Ranch was for our big day. The staff help and ease was amazing. Terri was the coordinator the day of and was very helpful making sure everything was going as ... Read more planned. The bartenders made the drinks well, and literally everything was perfect. All my guests just kept going on and on about how beautiful the venue was!

J
Julissa

Married on 09/07/2018

Taber Ranch is a stunningly gorgeous venue and has an amazing staff who went above and beyond what we expected of them. They provide great communication leading up to the date and all the preplanning ... Read more went smoothly, including our wedding rehearsal. Shout out to Danielle who was our wedding day coordinator and made sure to make our day perfect! One example is that our florist forgot the date of our wedding which led her to arrive late & unprepared. Danielle and her staff jumped into action to make sure the flowers, centerpieces, and wedding arch were put together and placed, with only 30 minutes before ceremony start! As you can imagine, this could have been an incredibly stressful event for myself and my husband, but luckily we were in good hands with Danielle and her staff! I highly recommend them to anyone looking as they treated us like family and made sure to accommodate our needs!

C
Carmen

Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I got married two weeks ago at the beautiful Taber Ranch. Everything was perfect! Natalie, Danielle and the rest of the staff are truly amazing. Leading up to the event, Danielle was ... Read more always available to answer my questions/concerns. One of the things that I first loved about Taber Ranch, aside from the beauty of it, was that it appeared that the staff took care of a lot of the little things (lawn games, rustic décor, the day of coordination of the event, tables and chairs included and so on). That was exactly what happened and it was way more than I expected. The day of the wedding, everyone knew exactly what to do and made our wedding truly the best day ever. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful the venue and the surrounding sceneries were at Taber Ranch on our wedding day. You cannot go wrong with having your event at this beautiful venue.