Table Wraps Ltd.

Jericho, NY · View map

About Table Wraps Ltd.

Table Wraps is an unsurpassed leader of elegant table linen rentals for the special events industry since 1977. Based in Long Island, New York we carry the most extensive collection of unique, designer table linens available to ship nationwide.

Catering to the event design industry, we rent one-of-kind linens and accessories to planners, designers, florists, brides and anyone looking to create an unforgettable event.

Our team of sales professionals and designers will provide you with unparalleled personal service from design to delivery. With an eye on today's trends, we can work within any budget to create a completely custom look for every occasion. Table Wraps is your partner in bringing a dream event to life. Our professionals will help you select the right linen from our extensive collection of fabrics sourced from around the globe, as well as the perfect coordinating napkins, chair treatments, pillows and accessories.

No detail of your table setting and event decor' will be overlooked. Don't see the size you need? Don't worry. We offer custom size linens to match or coordinate with the specific requirements of your event.

4 Reviews for Table Wraps Ltd.

4 Table Wraps Ltd. Reviews

D
Daniela

Married on 04/28/2018

Initially, I had a horrible experience with another event rental company and I was not going to get table wraps for my venue. Then I saw some photos on social media of the work that Table Wraps did ... Read more with chair sashes and I fell in love. I contacted them, got a consultation and quote and immediately booked them. Their store front is very nice and easy to get to and everyone that works there is lovely. The process was so easy and I made two quick payments to reserve them. The chairs came out beautiful and I received a ton of compliments on all our decor. I would recommend them and use them again for any event.

S
Samantha

Married on 11/17/2017

I got married on November 17, 2017 and used Table Wraps for my linens. Everyone at Table Wraps was an absolute pleasure to work with. They gave me beautiful rentals that transformed my ballroom! My ... Read more guests cannot stop telling me how breathtaking my room was. I recommend this vendor to every bride and groom!!

User2481027

2+ years ago

Thank you Judy for providing the most beautiful linens (tablecloths & napkins) for my wedding! Read more Thank you Judy for providing the most beautiful linens (tablecloths & napkins) for my wedding!