Tablecloths By the K's

Mount Juliet, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Tablecloths By the K's

Tablecloths by the K’s, based out of Mt. Juliet, Tennessee, is a wedding and event rental company. Specializing in tablecloths and table linens at affordable prices. In addition to tablecloths, also providing 3 types of chairs for rent as well as round and rectangle tables.

Experience
Having been in business for 30 years, Tablecloths by the K’s has been owned and operated by a local resident who worked the party scene in Nashville and surrounding areas from the mid-eighties through the millenium. Karen Earls, is the hands on director of events and rentals.

Tablecloths by the K’s offers delivery, setup, and breakdown of all the rental items that we provide for you. Offering extra time at no extra charge for events that take more than one day. Tablecloths by the K's sponsers a foundation called, The Michael Rivas Foundation it provides free rentals for non profit events that are making a difference in their communities. Pass the word.

7 Reviews for Tablecloths By the K's

7 Tablecloths By the K's Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 11/04/2006

I loved Karen's work. She makes it happen and makes my special event so beautiful. She is very professional and great at what she does. I highly recommend her to anyone who is having any special ... Read more event. It will be in good hands so that you can enjoy every minute.

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 11/04/2018

We love the K's! :)

Karen is the best! She listened to everything that I wanted and helped create the most beautiful setting that I could imagine. There were so many colors and patterns to choose from. She was at the ... Read more venue exactly when she said she would be there, both for the set-up and the tear-down. I am so appreciative for her help and all of the work that she put in.

Megan
Megan

Married on 10/07/2017

I'm so happy that I used Tablecloth's by the K's for my wedding reception. They are very easy to work with, their prices are affordable, and they even deliver and pick up! I was very impressed with ... Read more their professionalism.