Tabrizi's

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Tabrizi's

A marina-style wedding venue in Baltimore, Maryland, Tabrizi’s has been captivating couples and their guests since its inception in 1990. Named after its owner, Michael Tabrizi, the venue specializes in ceremonies and receptions on the water. The ideal choice for ready-to-wed couples in Maryland, Tabrizi’s is sure to exceed your greatest expectations!

Facilities and Capacity
Tabrizi’s comfortably seats up to 250 guests. Couples who wish for an intimate affair are more than welcome to book the romantic event space located on the first floor. Those aiming for a larger, more formal gathering should opt for the beautifully designed second-floor event space.

Weddings and ceremonies up to 250 guests, as well as corporate holiday parties and many social events.The venue is more than happy to provide an array of services to its couples and their guests. Options include, but are not limited to, setup and cleanup, in-house catering and event planning and rentals.

Location
Tabrizi’s is conveniently located in the charming Federal Hill/Harborview neighbourhood. The venue is close to a number of popular landmarks and attractions, as well as all downtown hotels.

149 Reviews for Tabrizi's

149 Tabrizi's Reviews

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/13/2017

I don’t even know where to begin to put into words how truly proud and honored my husband and I still feel about having our wedding at Tabrizi’s. From the moment we met Michael, we knew that we had to ... Read more host our special day there, and we are SO glad we did. Throughout the entire process, Michael was quick to respond to any questions we had and he always made us feel comfortable and at ease about all details of our wedding. You can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work and truly cares about making your day perfect. The view of the Harbor was spectacular, and it was nice to have such easy access to the pier and patio for pictures with the Domino Sugars sign in the back. This inside is just as gorgeous with huge windows that really showcase the harbor. One extra thing I feel obligated to mention - We had our ceremony at a family Church, so there was a small gap between ceremony and cocktail hour. Some of our guests showed up early, and Michael welcomed them in and even opened the bar for them – my husband and I were so humbled and grateful for that gesture. Looking back at pictures from our photographer, Sara, his day-of coordinator, went above and beyond what we expected and we were amazed by how wonderful all of our décor was arranged and the attention she pays to detail. The entire Tabrizi’s team really takes good care of you and treats you more like family, to be honest. They constantly made sure my husband and I were taken care of throughout the evening – and even cleaned cake off of our faces!! THE FOOD – every SINGLE person who we’ve spoken to since the wedding has complimented us on how amazing the food was. I highly recommend the beef tenderloin! We even had some guests with dietary restrictions that Michael made special meals for without hesitation. Overall, I can’t express enough how wonderful every aspect of our wedding day was at Tabrizi’s and it’s all thanks to Michael and his team. I hope he knows how sincerely grateful we are to him. GO TO TABRIZI's!

Cathy
Cathy Martello

Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome Wedding Venue!!!

Our daughter's wedding was on 8/3/19 and from the start of the cocktail hour to the last dance, EVERYTHING at Tabrizi's was outstanding! Owner, Michael Tabrizi, and Director of Sales, Emily Albert, ... Read more along with a friendly and efficient team provided excellence in service, food and beverages! Plus, the location and view were perfect! We would definitely recommend Tabrizi's for any special occasion!

D
Dana Hamilton

Married on 03/16/2019

Truly the best wedding venue on the water.!

Mr. Tabrizi is very accommodating, the staff, and the event planner Emily are very professional, polite and eager to please. I personally think it is the best wedding venue on the water in Baltimore. ... Read more We are originally from D.C and the cost of similar wedding with 180 people with premium choices can easily be in the high $80’s, we paid half of that!! I do highly recommend Tabrizi’s, our guests did notice the difference between Hotel and a Restaurant food.