Tacklingtorah

Philadelphia, PA, PA · Visit website

About Tacklingtorah

There are moments in our lives where we are deeply vulnerable, such as joining together in marriage. At these times, we invite our communities to surround us to help us learn and grow. When we mark these special moments in our lives, we have the opportunity to feel hope, love and a spark of holiness.

I am truly passionate about writing completely personalized ceremonies for your transitional moment of marriage. I spend time getting to know the couples I work with, and show up ready to help you feel present on your wedding day!

My ultimate goal is helping you think about the big picture of marriage! I offer premarital counseling, as we think through together questions that will come up throughout your marriage. I then help you mark this moment in your lives by sharing your unique love story with your community. We work together to highlight all the moments in your relationship that have led to your wedding day, and so all your family and friends can see why your love is unique and joyful as they witness the next step in your lives together that day!

Please contact with any questions. No need to commit until after we meet and discuss your vision!

4 Reviews for Tacklingtorah

4 Tacklingtorah Reviews

M
Marcy

Married on 08/26/2018

A wonderful day. With thanks to Rabbi Elyssa

Rabbi Elyssa expanded and enhanced our wedding day with her suggestions to help us create what we wanted for our special day. She guided us and provided us with thought provoking questions to know us ... Read more better and help us define, create and implement our vision. I emphasize OUR vision as many times in conversation she reminded us that this was our day and asked....what did we want? Her warmth, insight, connection and passion were palpable. Rabbi Elyssa truly has a gift!

Dan
Dan Cherney

Married on 08/26/2018

Our journey home after finding love later in LIFE

Elyssa was very personal and thorough in her research about our "Big Day" and made sure that she had a complete understanding of who we were and what we both expected out of this upcoming wedding day. ... Read more My wife and I had been married previously and had raised now grown up children . Starting and developing a new family and circle of love many years later can be a tricky thing, but Elyssa navigated that relationship beautifully and was a tremendous guide and support system at the same time. She truly has a gift and loves her work .

B
Becky

Married on 10/14/2017

Thank you!!

We are so grateful that Rabbi Elyssa was able to give us the wedding ceremony of our dreams! I am so thankful that she worked with us over several video chat sessions to design a ceremony that felt ... Read more personal and spoke to our interests in bringing in Jewish traditions, while also keeping the focus on us and our relationship. Rabbi Elyssa emphasized that while the ceremony and wedding day are very important, she was also interested in setting us up for success for our married life together, post-wedding day. We also appreciate that she will be here for us as we navigate married life and other lifecycle events. We highly recommend her to officiate your wedding! Thank you Elyssa!!