Tadashi Shoji

Tysons Galleria · View map · Visit website

About Tadashi Shoji

Tadashi Shoji is a fashion designer with dress and attire stores Glendale, Santa Clara, and Costa Mesa, California. The company namesake founded his business in the early 1980s, and his work brings joy to brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom. Tadashi Shoji receives inventory seasonally and allows clients to get full refunds with any returns. The turnaround time for dresses is six months or less.

Tadashi Shoji staffers meet with clients by appointment only. They are a provider of the following clothing items:

• Bridal gowns
  • Formal gowns
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Undergarments
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Veils

Areas Covered
Tadashi Shoji serves those in multiple areas. They work with clients in:

• San Francisco

7 Tadashi Shoji Reviews

A
Anne

Married on 06/08/2019

Timeless.. the back details its just absolutely gorgeous!

This dress is truly remarkable, ticks all the boxes - the elegance, classy, easy wear, stunning details and here is the best part a dress that is not over the top price wise! Took me a couple of hours ... Read more hours to decide and chose this dress! And I have no regrets, I bought it directly from tadashi shoji website without seeing the actual dress and voila! They are even beautiful in person!

A
Amy

Married on 06/01/2019

Ethereal, lovely, not like every other bridal gown

I loved my Tadashi Shoji gown- I got married in the Conradina dress. It was stunning, fun, very light-weight, and a little different than all the other dresses I was seeing at bridal boutiques where I ... Read more live in MN. The process of ordering online (and even returning the first size that didn't fit) was easy. Highly recommend TS Bridal for ladies who want a gorgeous dress under $1000.

N
Natalie

Married on 03/24/2018

I ordered my dress online. I really loved the quality of the dress. The lace was beautiful for the price. Great option for a more laid back bride. Read more I ordered my dress online. I really loved the quality of the dress. The lace was beautiful for the price. Great option for a more laid back bride.