Tadashi Shoji

Tysons Galleria · View map · Visit website

About Tadashi Shoji

Tadashi Shoji is a fashion designer with dress and attire stores Glendale, Santa Clara, and Costa Mesa, California. The company namesake founded his business in the early 1980s, and his work brings joy to brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom. Tadashi Shoji receives inventory seasonally and allows clients to get full refunds with any returns. The turnaround time for dresses is six months or less.

Tadashi Shoji staffers meet with clients by appointment only. They are a provider of the following clothing items:

• Bridal gowns
  • Formal gowns
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Undergarments
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Veils

Areas Covered
Tadashi Shoji serves those in multiple areas. They work with clients in:

• San Francisco

5 Tadashi Shoji Reviews

N
Natalie

Married on 03/24/2018

I ordered my dress online. I really loved the quality of the dress. The lace was beautiful for the price. Great option for a more laid back bride. Read more I ordered my dress online. I really loved the quality of the dress. The lace was beautiful for the price. Great option for a more laid back bride.

Candace
Candace

Married on 11/07/2015

The dresses purchased for the bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom were absolutely beautiful! Thank you. Read more The dresses purchased for the bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom were absolutely beautiful! Thank you.

S
Susan

Married on 06/06/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from this vendor. I saw it online but unfortunately not in my size. I requested an email notification if my size came in and in about a week or so I received the ... Read more notification. I immediately ordered and received my dress shortly thereafter. The dress was absolutely gorgeous. The pictures online did not do it justice. The quality was excellent. It was lined and the lace was absolutely beautiful. It fit just as described. I received so many commitments and would recommend this dress maker in a heartbeat for any formal events. Ans their pricing is so good for the quality.