Taffeta Design

Hammonton, NJ · View map

About Taffeta Design

Offering on-location hair and makeup services, Taffeta Design is the perfect choice for your wedding day. Each talented member of the Taffeta team is a licensed cosmetologist with years of experience specializing in bridal hair and makeup. The goal of Taffeta Design is to leave you relaxed and beautiful for your special day!?

31 Reviews for Taffeta Design

31 Taffeta Design Reviews

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn Campbell

Getting married on 07/25/2020

Very professional Booking

After looking at some of their work (hair and makeup) I knew I had to go with Taffeta Design for myself and my girls. I cant wait to do my trial! Read more After looking at some of their work (hair and makeup) I knew I had to go with Taffeta Design for myself and my girls. I cant wait to do my trial!

J
Jaclyn Brutsche

Married on 05/31/2019

Hair and Makeup Perfection

Taffeta is the BEST! The girls are sooo nice, down to earth, and understand exactly what you want with just a picture or a few words. I was extremely confident in their work and knew that myself and ... Read more all my girls would look AMAZING on my wedding day. Everyone loved their makeup. They did a great job giving that soft glam without feeling like you were wearing a ton of makeup. Everyone's curls and hairstyles stayed in all day and I was obsessed with my braid and curls for my wedding day hair. They made everyone feel so comfortable and look their absolute best. I would definitely use Taffeta again for future special occasion events!!!

L
Lizzy

Married on 04/13/2019

Booking them is a must!

One of the best vendor investments from the budget. The team handles hair and makeup. They are so talented and everyones makeup looked natural and hair looked incredible. They were so nice and ... Read more wonderful to work with.