Tahiti.com

Santa Ana, CA · View map

About Tahiti.com

Your unforgettable Tahiti honeymoon or wedding begins with us.

At Tahiti.com we believe everyone should visit Tahiti at least once in their lifetime. And we're here to help you get there! Our goal at Tahiti.com is to make sure your Tahiti honeymoon is an unforgettable experience. Since this starts with being well informed, we strive to bring you the most accurate and up-to-date information about the islands, including Bora Bora, Moorea, Taha'a and Rangiroa. Our mission is to serve as the link between Tahiti and the rest of the world. Our team is based in the United States but we provide complete travel services and incredible value to our clients worldwide, meaning we're happy to serve anyone and everyone from North and South America to Europe, Asia, Australia, Oceania, and Africa. Wherever you are, imagine us as your passport to Tahiti.

Let us create a customized honeymoon quote tailored just for you.
Visit us at: Tahiti.com or call 1-866-584-2336.

Ask us about Destination Weddings in the Islands of Tahiti!

Tahiti - Moorea - Bora Bora - Huahine - Taha'a - Raiatea - Tetiaroa - Rangiroa - Tikehau - Fakarava
The Marquesas Islands - The Austral Islands

59 Reviews for Tahiti.com

59 Tahiti.com Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 03/27/2019

10 year Anniversary trip to Moorea

Nate with Tahiti. Com planned a truly unforgettable anniversary trip for us! Every detail was perfect and so organized! The island of Moorea was everything I dreamed it would be! Dream, plan, and save ... Read more because this kind of trip is worth it all and allow Nate to make the planning process a breeze!

Shivana
Shivana

Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful and easy honeymoon

We had an amazing honeymoon thanks to Tahiti. Com. I did a lot of research in attempting to book the trip myself but the packages offered by Tahiti. Com were by far the best option. It was not only the ... Read more ease of having our meals and activities booked ahead of time, but the smaller details added so much more to make our honeymoon special! Everything went so smoothly and was organized, making the trip so easy for us. We are so thankful for such a memorable experience.

C
Cyni

Married on 02/09/2019

We booked our weddingmoon through tahiti. Com and Rachel was the one who set everything up for us. I was very hesitant at first to book with a website and not a physical travel agency but I'm so glad ... Read more we did. Rachel and I exchanged quite a lot of emails to determine the best resort and ceremony package for the wedding and honeymoon. I cannot even put into words how perfect everything was. Tahiti.com has traveling figured out! We had a VIP escort through customs in Tahiti, a personal concierge when we arrived to be our contact while we were there, and all of our flights lined up perfectly. On the way back, we had a 2 hour layover in Tahiti, but Rachel made sure we had access to the business lounge for our comfort. I did so much research on travel agencies and package deals, and tahiti.com really had the best bang for the buck. The packages that we selected took advantage of the resort's deals (breakfast and dinner included with a 5 night stay), tahiti.com at the time was also offering free gifts with the wedding package. If you're unsure of where to go or what to do, I highly recommend reaching out to them. Rachel was so easy to work with, and she made sure we had everything we were going to need or want, even if we weren't sure. She even reached out to a tattoo shop at our request to see if we could make an appointment!