Tahiti Legends

Santa Ana, CA · View map

About Tahiti Legends

Tahiti Legends is a leading tour operator dedicated to travel to French Polynesia and the South Pacific.We love what we do and we are the best at it! We handcraft our vacations & honeymoons with passion and expertise. And we offer the most gorgeous islands and resorts in the world - Tahiti, Fiji, Maldives, Cooks, New Zealand, Australia. We pride ourselves on the Legends Difference - Excellent Value, Uncommon Service, Superior Expertise, Uncompromising Quality, & Personalized Unique Vacations. Let us take you on the experience of a lifetime.

14 Reviews for Tahiti Legends

14 Tahiti Legends Reviews

T
Toni

Married on 04/07/2018

Definitely book with Tahiti Legends. We didn't think we could afford a trip to Bora Bora but decided to check on it. I had contacted a few companies and Tahiti Legends had the best package for the ... Read more money. Everything was covered - airfare, excursions, romance, boat transfers etc etc. We were never left wondering what was going on - it was so well planned. The communication before hand was perfect and the documentation was right on point. We stayed at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa. This place was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon!! Thanks Amanda Pimentel for all your help!!! This was a trip of a lifetime!!

B
Barrie

Married on 03/16/2018

If you're thinking of going to Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea or any of the islands in French Polynesia, you need to book with Tahiti Legends. Every single detail was covered for our trip from hotels to ... Read more boat transfers and excursions. Everything worked exactly as planned. Not only that but the prep leading into the trip was phenomenal as well. Lisa Corso helped out with every detail including tips on places to see, activities to do and how to make your trip as good as possible. I highly recommend these guys.

J
Jessica

Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I spent 6 nights in Moorea for our honeymoon. Chris did a great job helping us plan our trip. She came up with a few different options for us to fit our budget and always responded to ... Read more any questions we had right away. When we landed in Tahiti and all the ground transportation had been arranged for us, I remember saying to my husband how happy I was that Chris handled all those small details for us. We will definitely use Tahiti Legends again the next time we are able to travel somewhere and highly recommend.