Tai Flora

James Hill, Jamaica, JM · View map · Visit website

About Tai Flora

Congrats! And thank you for considering Tai Flora to make your wedding day a beautiful reality!

Tai Flora Services Ltd., Jamaica's largest and most exclusive floral provider takes special pride in elegant and extravagant destination weddings from the ballroom to the beach, by artistically crafting each wedding design as a reflection of the taste and style of the bride and groom. The results are exquisite; creating feelings of momentous happiness for all who attend in the way only extraordinary floral design can. It is our goal to provide unparalleled wedding flowers, unique designs, personalized and attentive services, and the flexibility to meet a client's individual tastes, and needs.

We design, prepare and create special events that require a high level of expertise and creativity. We aim to create memorable special events that surpass all our client's expectations. Aside from suggesting floral varieties and designs, our professionals can offer helpful suggestions on theme décor, lighting and draping.

In a world of changing styles our wedding professionals and consultants continue to set trends by attending wedding and design seminars.

Whether you are planning an intimate garden wedding for two or a grand ballroom
affair, our extraordinary floral designs will reflect your personal style, and leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.

We would like to offer you a complimentary consultation of the design and decor of your occasion, in our retail outlets in Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios or Kingston or via a walk through of the ceremony and reception venue in which your event will take place.

We have proudly provided reception hosts with all the necessary essentials required in creating a memorable and elegant wedding for years to come. Examples of these services include:

Flowers and Décor
Drapery
Theme Décor
On-Site Consultation & Analysis
Linen Rentals & Chair Covers

From your first consultation to the day of your celebration,
Tai Flora Services Ltd. brings your vision to Life!

25 Reviews for Tai Flora

25 Tai Flora Reviews

S
Featured
Shanicia

Married on 11/04/2018

Exceed Expectation!

We worked with Khadine and she was AMAZING! Our centerpieces were beautiful and still till today we have people talking about it. Khadine is very patient and knows her job, I’m still in awe of how ... Read more PERFECT she made our day. Shanicia & Cardel

S
Sanichia

Married on 12/29/2018

Marissa and team

My husband and I used Tai Flora as our florist at our wedding 29.12.2018. Marissa & Team did a fantastic job. All our families and friends spoke about how beautiful the garden at paradise Orchards ... Read more Trelawny was decorated. Top performance by the team. Happy bride & groom..Tai Flora all the way...

A
augusta barros

Married on 12/08/2018

the best of the best

My husband and I used Tai Flora as our Florist for my wedding on 12/08/2018 in Lucea, Jamaica! I can honestly say that Khadine and her crew is very good at what they do. They were very professional & ... Read more helpful, My Husband &I loved there services. Everyone was satisfied! I highly recommend Tai Flora Luxe ! xoxoxo