Tai Lee Photography

Roosevelt, UT · View map · Visit website

About Tai Lee Photography

Tai Lee Photography is a documentary elopement and wedding photographer based in Heber, Utah, offering services local to Heber as well as Park City, Salt Lake, Provo, Orem and other surrounding areas and is available for travel. She specializes in capturing artistic photos that tell the story of your wedding day in a natural, unobtrusive way that allows you to connect with those around you and enjoy the experiences of the day as it unfolds. She shoots to capture the feeling of the day and document the story from her unique, artistic perspective to create candid, creative photos that are unique to you.

Tai Lee Photography works to tell each wedding story in a unique way. Couples can expect the following services:

• Additional hours

Maddison
Maddison Murray

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Amazing! 10/10

Amazing amazing! Tai is so accommodating. I got married on a Friday and had the reception the day after. Tai was early both days and she had such good ideas with how to get the most out of our time. ... Read more Not only did I get gorgeous pictures, but they were so fun😊😂 I absolutely would recommend her to all of my friends and family. I got over 300 beautiful pictures for a very fair price. Loved, loved, loved the experience.

G
Gaynor

Married on 12/28/2018

Best photographer in Utah!

Tai is unbelievably talented as a photographer/artist. She captures the most beautiful natural moments, and subtly directs moments that become magical. Our family visited Park City at Christmas and ... Read more and picked Tai from her Instagram account. She showed up in 12 degrees weather and shot our family of nine (including three kiddos under three), working tirelessly to get the most captivating pictures ever of our family. When we wanted to give up and go home early, she patiently waited and gently prodded us to press forward to get more shots. This is when the magic happened, so we are thankful for her gentle approach that made us feel right at home on the other side of Tai’s camera. She is worth every penny. We wish we lived in Park City so she could chronicle our family every year. She is a true gem to work with and I cannot recommend her more highly!

B
Brianna

Married on 10/18/2018

Tai is AMAZING! She is so talented in capturing true raw emotion. I was so happy with how our pictures turned out. She is so fun and easy going, making our sessions feel so natural and relaxed.I ... Read more would definitely recommend hiring her for any and all of your life events.