Tai Lee Photography

Roosevelt, UT · View map · Visit website

About Tai Lee Photography

People don't fit into boxes. And I'm not interested in trying to fit you into one. I resist being like everyone else and that plays a lot into the way that I photograph. I have a drive to create photos for you that stand out and are unique to you. I want to photograph who YOU are. Not try to mold you into something you aren't. I shoot in a way that allows you to connect with those you are around and enjoy yourself as much as possible without having to worry too much about me. I shoot to capture a feeling and I bust my butt to create photos you're going to love. Whether you're super outgoing, adventurous, shy, introverted or a little quirky, we can have a good time and create some awesome stuff. If you want someone who cares as much about your photos as you do, I’m your person.

Services Offered:

Maddison
Maddison Murray

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Amazing! 10/10

Amazing amazing! Tai is so accommodating. I got married on a Friday and had the reception the day after. Tai was early both days and she had such good ideas with how to get the most out of our time. ... Read more Not only did I get gorgeous pictures, but they were so fun😊😂 I absolutely would recommend her to all of my friends and family. I got over 300 beautiful pictures for a very fair price. Loved, loved, loved the experience.

G
Gaynor

Married on 12/28/2018

Best photographer in Utah!

Tai is unbelievably talented as a photographer/artist. She captures the most beautiful natural moments, and subtly directs moments that become magical. Our family visited Park City at Christmas and ... Read more and picked Tai from her Instagram account. She showed up in 12 degrees weather and shot our family of nine (including three kiddos under three), working tirelessly to get the most captivating pictures ever of our family. When we wanted to give up and go home early, she patiently waited and gently prodded us to press forward to get more shots. This is when the magic happened, so we are thankful for her gentle approach that made us feel right at home on the other side of Tai’s camera. She is worth every penny. We wish we lived in Park City so she could chronicle our family every year. She is a true gem to work with and I cannot recommend her more highly!

B
Brianna

Married on 10/18/2018

Tai is AMAZING! She is so talented in capturing true raw emotion. I was so happy with how our pictures turned out. She is so fun and easy going, making our sessions feel so natural and relaxed.I ... Read more would definitely recommend hiring her for any and all of your life events.