Tailor Made Dreams

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Tailor Made Dreams

Based in Cancun, Mexico, Tailor Made Dreams is a wedding planning agency that specializes in creating beautiful destination weddings for couples near and far. Started in 2013, Fernanda Sánchez and her team have executed weddings of all sizes from 30 to 300. From selecting the right wedding location, to coordinating, and decorating, they do it all. They create and design wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

Tailor Made Dreams provides full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They also offer à la carte services including budget analysis, event design, timelines, and vendor referrals. While the company is based in Cancun, they work with couples holding weddings throughout eastern Mexico. Fernanda has experience with the following types of weddings:

• Civil unions

Featured
Patricia Sanchez

Married on 02/19/2019

Amazing experience!!!

Fernanda muchísimas gracias! No se donde empesar pero lo que si se es que jamás olvidare lo que hiciste para nosotros, fue un día tan especial. Fer went above and beyond for us on our special day we ... Read more had a budget and she did everything possible to get us the best deals and still make our wedding look amazing and beautiful. She is so easy and flexible to work with and most importantly she is so sweet , she makes you feel so comfortable.. I 100x reccommend Fer as your wedding planner, you will not regret it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

G
Gabriela Diaz

Married on 02/19/2019

Incredible

I have never worked with a more hard working, nice, dedicated person ever. You see her love and passion for what she does. Our wedding experience was unimaginable. It exceeded all of our expections. ... Read more Everything was so so beautiful and perfect!

Lupita Gilmore
Lupita

Married on 02/16/2019

Our A M A Z I N G experience!

From our first meeting, I knew that Fernanda was the right person to help us with our BIG day. She was very organized & friendly during our meetings and understood our taste right away. We live in ... Read more California so having Fernanda and her team doing all the work for us in Mexico (specifically in Playa del Carmen) made our life easy, I seriously can’t imagine not having them during the whole process, they have a lot of experience and gave us a lots of cool ideas for the wedding & the rehearsal dinner. They went an extra mile for us, She ironed my dress the day before the wedding because I forgot to do it, They got the venue We wanted for the rehearsal dinner within the budget (which I thought It wouldn’t be possible), she works with an amazing Chef that people in my family still talks about how wonderful the food was. Another thing that I appreciate a lot was she was constantly in touch with both of us to remind us of things we needed to do and always made herself available for a chat or a meeting. If you are looking for someone to assist with planning your special day, I honestly cannot recommend Fernanda and Yoni highly enough. Thank you thank you thank you