Timeless Styled Events

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About Timeless Styled Events

As a wedding and event planning team, we consider our job description to be “Whatever it takes!” because every event and wedding is different and requires different attention to details, tasks, and challenges. We are, in effect, your very own professional problem solver!

Consider us your new best friend, your personal assistant, your private concierge, and your behind-the-scenes magic makers! We’re the first to arrive and the last to leave at every wedding. From the ceremony to rehearsal dinner, nothing is out of reach or too far when it comes to your special day.

We know that your wedding is so much more than just the cake and the flowers, which is why we are dedicated to providing personal attention to every detail of your day. Whether soft and romantic, bold and dramatic, or fun and playful, we’ll take care of all the details so that you can enjoy the moments that matter most.

Based in Coastal Virginia- We travel!

14 Reviews for Timeless Styled Events

14 Timeless Styled Events Reviews

S
Featured
stephanie

Married on 05/12/2018

TSE and Mary literally saved my whole day! DO NOT underestimate the amount of coordination that is necessary the day of your wedding. I used TSE for day-of coordinating and absolutely wish that I had ... Read more had them coordinate from the very beginning. I had a very DIY type wedding, and while I was busy panicking about meeting vendors, setting up, etc., all while also needing to get ready and take pictures, Mary took charge and allowed me to relax and enjoy my day. I didn't have a single thing to worry about. She met with all my vendors, showed them where to set up, answered questions, set-up my ceremony and reception sites and jazzed them up with beautiful decorations, and directed the bridal party on when to start walking down the aisle and into the reception. She also kept my wedding "on-schedule." It is easy to get lost in the moment and forget about taking pictures, special dances, etc. I could not be more grateful for their services and their kindness.

J
Jennifer Vinluan

Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

This is definitely the first review I have left for a wedding planner because Mary and her team were so incredible and so deserve the highest rating/review. As a wedding photographer, we rely heavily ... Read more on the quality of wedding planners, sadly most are not excellent. Mary and her team were truly stellar. Mary was always present and there guiding each part of the day. She made our jobs easy as wedding photographer and kept an absolutely calm & organized presence the entire day. She and her team deserve 10 stars! SO LOVED WORKING WITH HER!!!! xoxxo

K
Kandis

Married on 05/18/2019

I seriously could not be happier! I would recommend this company to any bride to be or anyone in need of some event planning. These sweet girls and the whole staff listen to every request and pay ... Read more attention to the tiniest of details. Thank you TSE for making my dreams come to life!!